sarge57

skymama..

Haha, cute Sarge, very cute! ;)

It was great meeting you, even though you disappearded on me and we didn't get to chat very long. You need to change your picture too, you're much better looking than that shot!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Words alone cannot even capture the true depth of how meaningful it was to meet you in person! Not only are you gorgeous but I found you to be an exciting person of wit, intellect and sincerity! WOW; what a package.

I apologize for disappearing (musta been free-beer or food or something going on??) --but I was there almost everyday for almost three weeks... anyway... lol!!!

I met some awesome dz.commers, (thanks for pointing out Ray!!) Chuck and Ray are two guys I would consider it a priveledge to call new friends! I have been wanting to meet Chuck for years!

Which brings me to two last points. One, that I have enjoyed tremendously that this site (the people) has comforted and challenged me by giving me a place to hang out. Whether I just 'listen' or 'chime-in' ; it's somewhere I feel comfortable. I can't please everybody all the time, but dialogue/debate with skydiving brothers/sisters on infinite topics is exhilarating!!!

Second, that I'd rather be jumping and hanging out in-the-flesh with people... so if I disappear (again) just know that my heart lives here with all of you and that I am close in spirit. So, when we hook up somewhere lets have a jump ar a beer!!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Not only are you gorgeous but I found you to be an exciting person of wit, intellect and sincerity! WOW; what a package.

Wow, Sarge, wow...you got all that from the 5 minutes that we talked? :$ Thank-you, you seemed like a great guy yourself! I do wish we could have at least had a beer together. Next time, let me know when you're going to be here! Since I don't live in Deland, and I have to schedule all of my skydiving around custody of my kids and soccer games every weekend, sometimes it's hard to catch up with me out there. I was there almost the whole day last Saturday, but I think you had already left.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Five minutes??!!?? Was that all it was, really?

I promise! (quote me) I'll let you know.

I'll be back in October. But til then; Eloy in May, Rantoul in August and Chicago area/WI (and maybe MI/IN) the balance of this summer season.:)
Woo-woo!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

ok boys

I'm one of the few lucky ones who actually had the great pleasure of meeting Andrea and fly with her.
Needless to say that she is not just an awesome skydiver...:ph34r:.

Let me just say: it takes more than a young boy to match up with her...:)

And be aware that behind every smile of a woman, there could be a female spider...;)

nuff said, now I will sit back and relax and bring back some fun memories...

thanks Andrea

how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination

And be aware that behind every smile of a woman, there could be a female spider...

Hahahaa, a spider, eh? Like a black widow who kills her prey? I'm not like a spider, you're not dead....yet. But, you may be after this post! :P

you're not dead....yet. But, you may be after this post

... well, I feel safe over here and I'm innocent :)

How could I not be. I mean I was only with you, right?!?B|
how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination