Zenister

another way to bash the french

Bill, I'm just still pissed off at how my parent's were treated when they went to France a number of years ago. Back while my Dad was still in the Air Force (Lt. Col. Ret.), they were treated like shit. Helps give a little fuel to my fire. ;)

The French treat everyone like shit. It's just the way they are, except in the South, they are cool there. Never go to Paris - it's ugly and it stinks.

This username sucks, so I'm BBKid now instead. Replies, insults, sexual favours and death threats to be sent there from now on.

Don't hang out with ass holes and you will see that french people in general do not treat everyone like shit. It's like every where in the world they are good and bad people...:)

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."

The US's direct intervention in WWI was late and wasn't totally decisive; HOWEVER, if it wasn't for the US supplying England and France with raw materials, weapons, money, ships, food, among many other things, then they would have fallen. Kallend, before you try to go nose to nose with history, look at the whole picture, that is important.
(Although, I would stay WELL away from you when people started arguing math or physics ;):P).

Now, jump ahead to WWII, if it wasn't for US support, England would have fallen by 1941, Germany declared war on us due to our support of England. Our fighting in that war did cause Germany to fight a 2-front war, which was much much more then Germany and its limited economy could handle.

I could go into more detail, but I'm trying to finish the final paper for my History degree at Texas A&M. The paper is the pennicle of the history program, sort of a mini-gradschool.

Oh, and to suggest that I get my historical data from movies is down right insulting.

There is no doubt that the US forces shortened WWII, probably by 2 years. However, to claim that without the US the French would be speaking German is simply untrue. Hitler had 4 times as many divisions on the Eastern Front as in the west. One might more accurately say that without the US, the French would now be speaking Russian.

And without the British and Commonwealth effort in 1940, the US would have had no handy island to jump of from in 1944.

Three times is enemy action

Don't hang out with ass holes and you will see that french people in general do not treat everyone like shit. It's like every where in the world they are good and bad people...:)

Actually, it was my French friends who described their nation in that way. I actually have never had a problem with the French (800 years ago my family was French, as far as we can tell), but my friends admit that at the moment they have a bit of an image problem in some parts of the world. I still hate Paris though.

My friends are kinda assholes, but they're harmless really. We don't bother anybody, nobody bothers us.

Edit: why do I use the word 'actually' so much?

This username sucks, so I'm BBKid now instead. Replies, insults, sexual favours and death threats to be sent there from now on.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!
Who gives a fuck!!!!!~!!!!!!!!
;)

At last! The voice of reason!! Most intelligent thing I've heard in days.
Sod this for a game of darts, I'm going to sleep.

PS: It's all well and good to bash others online but it has hit close to home for me as a Canadian. Recently, a client of mine who was visiting Grand Forks had his windows busted out. So too were all the other cars with Manitoba plates.

The Daks aren't quit right in the head. I think they do that to everybody that doesn't have either ND or MN plates. Gotta be one of the warmest places I've ever been forced to serve at gun point. I get wood everytime elforko grande gets taken out in a war game simulation in the movie war games. Fargo has way better public relations gene. Now that the airforce has all but pulled out they have nobody to pick on. Glen

Um, while it's fashionable to hate the french right now (and I'm not sure why, since the rest of the world thinks us equally nuts), we might want to bear in mind that without the french, we'd still be a british colony.

Read your revolutionary war history - without the french, the Brits would have cleaned our clocks.

READ HISTORY again,
"We & they" didn't beat the Brits, they were called back to Britain by orders of the King. The Hessians didn't wipe us out in Valley Forge due to feeling that the soldiers being in the frozen outlays of Phila. was a fate in it's own. They were there for the money(Hessians were German Mercenaries) This is History, taught at Valley Forge Military Academy.

All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Yeah! Who wants to spend a huge chunk of time with flamers and trolls?

On a completely unrelated note, I'll never understand why people complain about something that's nothing but an freely provided asset to them.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Half of it is in French .. maybe because I created it when I was still in France, but every thing I add now is in english... I'm too lazy to change it :P

Of course I have a French-talk website and every day around 12:00pm we are doing a crapflinger bashing :D:ph34r::D

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."