jlmiracle

Favorite Cartoon (currently on TV or cable)

I should be flamed for admitting this but here it goes. I am almost 35 years old and still watch cartoons.

Whatever happened to Saturday morning cartoons, with the Smurfs, Jabberjaw, GrapeApe, Chipmonks, Speed bugy.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Gotta be Samurai Jack. I think I had him as my avatar on this site at one point.

I mean, any show that has voicing from Mako can't be all bad, and I hope that if there are any new Conan pictures, he'll be in them. He was so freakin' kewl in Conan the Destroyer.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I chose simpsons, but only because I watch them at least an hour each day thanks to the local Fox channel. However there are a lot of good ones out there now:

The Oblongs
Cowboy Bebop
Samuri Jack
Futurama
Home Movies

Gotta love Cartoon Network. There are a lot more that i probably forgot to list. Animation rocks!

B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

My second favorite cartoon was Daria.

You know where that show came from, right ?? Can you guess by chanting out loud the following chant ??

DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA !!!

Ya'll know what my favorite cartoon is, but it's not listed up there. :(

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

My second favorite cartoon was Daria.

You know where that show came from, right ?? Can you guess by chanting out loud the following chant ??

DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA !!!

Ya'll know what my favorite cartoon is, but it's not listed up there. :(

heh heh heh...FIRE FIRE...heh heh heh

Simpsons (been watching them since season 1)
Loony Toons
Tom&Jerry

Those are my top 3.
I miss Saturday Morning cartoons[:/] Cartoons these days just aren't the same!:S

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Simpson's is consistently the best written comedy on television. Not just cartoon either -- I mean of any comedy on television right now. Great satire, great referential humor. Just fantastic stuff.

Futurama is also very good, but if you don't know your sci-fi trivia, ya might not get a lot of the jokes.

South Park -- I'm just blown away by how quickly they can turn out a topical episode. Some of it is just stupid, but some of it is actually very well thought out and makes some pretty interesting social commentary.

Ok, NOT on TV or cable, but internet ONLY my favorite is clearly http://homestarrunner.com. I'm absolutely blown away by this site and by the quality of work these guys are doing. I mean, it's really easy to see how a large group of folks can put something like South Park together, but Homestar Runner is put together by two brothers on Sunday nights. Very cleaver and artful stuff, but I guess you really need to explore a bit to see how it all fits together.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Remember that Saturday morning cartoon with the shark who wore a hat? I loved that one.

I had plenty of time to watch the cartoon network over the summer (damn broken leg!), and caught up on my Bugs Bunny. now I understand why my dad wasalways laughing harder than us kids when we watched it back in the day...

Oh yea ... Loony Toons was definately written FOR adults!!

And that shark ... was it the "No respect, no respect I tell ya" shark?? I remember him:S

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

HEHEHEH, gocha beat, 36 years old and still watch cartoons.......course I gotta wrestle 3 boys 6-11 for controll of the remote.........one of these days I am gonna WIN...!!!!.......
My vote is for the Simpsons, close 2nd would be King of the hill

->Whatever happened to Saturday morning cartoons, with the Smurfs, Jabberjaw, GrapeApe, Chipmonks, Speed buggy
**havent you heard?? .....:ph34r:they were too violent:P

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.