blewaway5

Counting Crows

I hate Counting Crows! I like that one song "I've been hangin around..." but that's it! My one friend is obsessed with them! We made fun of him all the time for it! That and Hootie!

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone?

Yeah...I do get that line. I never knew the goodness of the ice cream I had 'til it was gone :(
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone? They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot.

Can you say Joni Mitchel cover...NOT there song....but they do a good cover...for sure...:)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

they are playing in two cities in ohio this week. down in athens ohio and 15 miles from me in deleware ohio... thinking about going to see em in deleware. not sure thought. i'd call em my fav band though. happen to like a song off thier "this desert life" cd. song is called "st. robinson's cadillac dream' line in it says "i may not go to heaven, i hope you go to hell"... actually used that line as my sig for a while a whiloe ago..........

I saw them at The Greek Theatre yrs ago, it was sprinkling rain,The Greek is outside amphitheatre!
Some girl bartender I knew loved them, she bought the tix, and drove there. It was their August and everything afterwards album tour.
And yes they did "RainKing" hahaha
In July I'll probably see CSN and Neil Young and Crazy Horse at same place..Haven't been there since Ringo Starr/All Star Band..the was with different girl,different story.
Gary

It's ANOTHER cover of Joni Mitchell's "Big Yellow Taxi".

I think I've heard about 5 different covers of that song. I know Dylan did it, as well as Amy Grant. There were some other indie versions, as well.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone? They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot.

I'm really starting to like this song.

I've been singing this song since you posted this yesterday! I can't stop!>:(

The flowing wave returns not, nor does the passing hour.

counting crows? COUNTING CROWS!!!
at last count there was about 5 of them! HAHA

I am probly the last on their list of fans...not to into them but Id go to the concert to see John Mayer!
wonder if he ever got over her...(room for square album)
My photos

My Videos

I use to love this song to death...now it's getting a little overplayed. Counting Crows are one of my favourite bands. Adam's voice has something about it that gives me goose bumps!:$

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after