dave610

I need a hug, or a baseball bat

I could really use a pat on the back, kick in butt or a hug and I am not a huggy person normally....well maybe when I have been over served. I have had a not so great situation happen over the last few days, one of those justifiabe homicide situation. Worse part is it will really reduce my funds for jumping.

Any Texas lawyers (civil) willing to offer some free advise would be really great too.

but justifiable homicide? wtf does that mean?

Means he's so pissed, he want's to kill some bastage.

I don't usually give hugs to guys, but I'll give you one of those real quick half hug/half pat on the back thingies. Cheer up man, you skydive, you're a hell of a lot better than the commie bastard that's pissing you off. He's not worth it... :S

I've been waiting for years myself, for murder to be made legal in certain cases of evil stepmonsters. I'm starting to think it might not ever happen. I'm sorry........

Well, here's a hug ((((((()))))))), and a hope that things get better. I'm no lawyer, so I can't help you there.

But I am in Houston, if you just want to gripe to a real set of ears; PM me if needed.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thank god for that - I thought he meant he'd killed someone...

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Well, at least I wasn't the only one to initially think that is what he meant:S.

Anyway, here's some "Hugs" for you and I hope you solve your problems soon.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Personally, I need a good swift kick in the ass. I've been involved with a gal for the past few years that certainly wasn't worth it at all. She's been gone for the past couple months, but I find myself missing her still, WTF?!?