PhreeZone

Raeford in April

Dear PhreeZone:
Thank you for starting the suggestion to jump at Raeford. We have enjoyed everyone that joined us -

Le Roy (sorry you have a cutaway on Friday and did not join us after)

it's ok... ended up seeing some girls that I was penpals with while I was in afghanistan. It Was worth the 3hr drive to columbia, SC.....
Plenty of niggnogery to go around for 3 people... and no I will not post "that" video... thats for home exibition use only...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

IMG_0366.jpg

Hey Le Roy! Where were you Saturday??

*note to Kate - Merrick and I's 100th was also done Saturday on the last load B| Pics later!

Oh, and I'm prowling for a new pic for an icon - I was told the one I had didn't do me justice so if anyone got a good one this weekend, let me know. (and NOT the one with Kris :P)

Eric: thanks for the wicked airblade! Noice!
Kris: now you know that it's plenty possible for someone to stay with you head-down in a comp suit with booties.
Sunshine: Thanks for providing the entertainment on Saturday night.
Mouth: Thanks for remembering to bring Katie's sticker.

Everyone else: thanks for coming; I has very happy to see/meet you all, even though I made a poor, un-monkey-like, not typical showing due to whatever bug got me. See you all in the future.

Chuckie

It's not a successful party if no one passes out.

It was an awesome weekend. Lot's of jumps and lot's of fun. The dragon was already tapping my shoulder Friday afternoon (mouth saw it from above) but only stayed for a short visit. Thanks to all who were on my 500th (no pies? :(). Pictures will be posted. And let's not forget the pickup truck tours of Raeford :D

Hey Le Roy! Where were you Saturday??

*note to Kate - Merrick and I's 100th was also done Saturday on the last load B| Pics later!

Oh, and I'm prowling for a new pic for an icon - I was told the one I had didn't do me justice so if anyone got a good one this weekend, let me know. (and NOT the one with Kris :P)

where was i? i ws out riding my motorbike at a high rate of speed... I had the first skyflyer 3 cut away in North carolina on friday....
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

and hooking us up with a place to crash (thank you CM!!!!)

You might wanna go back to CM's place and pick up those sexy black panties you left on the kitchen floor.:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

and hooking us up with a place to crash (thank you CM!!!!)

You might wanna go back to CM's place and pick up those sexy black panties you left on the kitchen floor.:P

ROFLMAO! Did I?? Damn, can't remember...go figure!

And let's not forget the pickup truck tours of Raeford

Yes.....I now know ALL the outs within a 6-mile radius of the DZ.

What a weekend....FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! To someone who'd never been on anything bigger than a 7-way, those 12- and 17- and 19-ways were exhilirating, to say the least ! :o Sorry i blew the last attempt.....since it took me 30 seconds to get to my slot in the base, it's not surprising we couldn't get it built. :( And i know I fall like a boulder, but Kris falls like a boulder with 3 cinderblocks and a pick-up truck tied to it. ;)

It was fun seeing the old faces I'd already met, and great meeting all the new folk.......and thanks to Tony and Kate for making everything so fun and easy. :)
And Chuck was right.....Bob Steele kicked ass. That was worth the 2 hour + drive all by itself. B|

Don

There was a band? Oh yeah, I remember now. They were MOST excellent. How much did I drink anyway??? :S The Tequilla and Sprite shots were quite tasty. Thanks Mouth :)
I just realized that I owe more beer. I rode in the back of Blackie for the first time without beer in my hand. Will pay up this weekend.

[replyI had the first skyflyer 3 cut away in North carolina on friday....

Hmm do i hear BEER!!

i didnt say anything abotu the first... i meant the initial one.........
Leroy

Y'know, I wondered where Chris Wagner ended up. I used to jump with him in Houston before he joined the Army (I'm even older than he is ;)). So say hi to him from Wendy Nordstrom at Spaceland.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

PhreeZone - you are forever famous!

YES, he most certainly is!:)
As are you Kate and of course Tony too! B|

Very nice site you put together...still smiling at such an excellent weekend! Although, check out the bench in the ladies room...you think MonkeyLip put a divot in the ground? Heehee, half my knee may be imbedded in there...:S
May I have it back please? :)

Amy

Hey all that made it to Raeford, it was great to meet you all. Unfortunately I brought the pain on myselfB| (not in the usual form) and it hampered my ability to play with all the other monkeys and dz.commers. While I was able to party saturday night I was not up to my usual mis behavin. It would be great for all of us to get together again sometime when the weather is more consistent:ph34r:. Party on!

John aka(Kurt R.)

blic, blic, caw,caw

OK, finally I've gotten around to posting my weekend. (I have already made my post to the DZ database.)

As everyone who has seen any of the pictures can imagine I had a wonderufl weekend. I have around 20 new friends, developed some really great friendships with a few acquaintances, put faces with some long term name friends, made lots of great skydives, got enough hugs to last me for a few weeks until I can get back there, ordered a new jumpsuit (thanks Tony), paid a few beer debts, and got to take a friend out before his trip to the sandbox (be safe CM).

Kate and Tony...you both know I think you ROCK! Thanks for being such wonderful hosts and great friends. RPC is a great place to play. I even have new respect for the Dragon.

Now to start planning our Second Annual Officially Unofficial Raeford Gathering. Who's planning on joining me?

1. MouthB|
2. Kate
3. Tony

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Now to start planning our Second Annual Officially Unofficial Raeford Gathering. Who's planning on joining me?

You know i'll be there. I might even stay sober this time!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!