PhreeZone

Raeford in April

Tomorrowwwww, Tomorrowwwwwwww,
I loveeeeee ya, tomorrowwwwwwww...
you're only a day awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!:)
YAYYYY!!!B|

*sniff, sniff* I love that song.B|

I'll be seeing all of you at the DZ tomorrow!

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

This time tomorrow i'll be flinging Oreos at cars on the interstate enroute to Raeford.

I have been checking the weather forecast every day since Sunday night. True to your name, oh oreo-casting che-devil, it currently stands at "skydive-able!" It gets better every day! B|
Arrive Safely

John

Everyone make sure to pack everything you need.

:S I hope I have everything, is there any suggestions of something I may be missing? I've been getting ready all day, cleaned car, tent, mattress, drinks, clothes, other things...what else????:)I also practiced jumping...did 2;)
An 8-way and a 6-way ...THEY were FUN!!!:)

Amy

"No, you have not earned a monkey name"
Hooty HOO!

damn.... one day, I aspire to be a true skymonkey, and wear the infamous monkey hat, and commit monkey debauchery
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

LeRoy, while you are in fact my BirdMan partner (and only other S-3 owner in NC), you will not have a hat until it's time. Someone else, on the other hand, has beaten me down and has a hat waiting. I will not reveal who it is until they arrive. Kris, you had better be ready to throw down in the known fashion. I know you have it in you. See you all tomorrow.

SM-1

Ladies and gentlemen, what is the purpose of this exercise? I am in fact a monkey, yet I can barely stand at this late hour. I will be here at Raeford for the duration of the boogay (unofficial), generally drinking like a viking (among other things) and passing out with the other drunken monekeys in the "guest house", formerly known as "The MonkeyBago".

Rain or shine, we will have a good time. Bring the pain.

John, AKA: MonkeyLip
blic, blic, caw,caw

Guys - You're already missing it. Awesome weather and many loads. I made my third freefly jump with an accidental 3-way head down flower. It is late and there's no sleep in sight. Hurry over here and jump (ook ook eek eek). We are the monkeys and you are the flunkies :P

Kris, you had better be ready to throw down in the known fashion. I know you have it in you. See you all tomorrow.

Chuckster, you know I've got your back in full-on fiesta style!;)

I'll be there in the afternoon with my SkyMonkey hat on, rig packed, and beer-hand ready for the sunset activities.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Got my wake up call at 4:29am from Kris. He made me get out of bed while still on the phone to make sure i didn't fall back asleep. My stuff is packed. Set out enough food and water for my kitty for 4 days. I'm off to Ohio to meet up with Phree for the drive to Raeford!! See ya in about 15 hours.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'll be there in the afternoon with my SkyMonkey hat on, rig packed, and beer-hand ready for the sunset activities.

What Kris said.

I'm dropping kids off at school in 20 minutes and headed that way. Put me on a load, save me the good spot if it's a CASA :o, and have me a cold one waiting.

Chuck...Don't forget to go buy beer.

See ya'll soon,
Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

...only other S-3 owner in NC),

ONLY? didnt you get your s3 first?

you will not have a hat until it's time.

ah... this young padawai understands

Someone else, on the other hand, has beaten me down

beat you down? ................. naw
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...