peppermint

Kevin922-I love you!

*shaking head* i can't believe this.

:D

my first i love you thread.. is that beer?

Believe it! Believe the words.

It's words to us, as we ponder the equation incarnate before us dissolving back into five-sensory, illusory reality and see the people walk by, the girls with their giggles and the boys with their swaggers, the masters preen and matrons impress - as we watched created witches burn and slaves undress of their very flesh at the word of their unheeding masters - as we hear all voices fade into different anew, constrained by our sleep and embraced by our dream of reason?

It may dawn on us, as we ponder an apparently paradoxical riddle, as we reach for our beloved blankets in the night or the arm of our lover or the breath of our children or the ache in our bellies or the blood in our veins or a skin to regarb - as sleep folds like a shroud and we are allowed to live this daily hell that is sleep to the hellishness of awakening, a simple notion:

"What do you hold onto, when the door closes behind us?"

And the answer, just on the edge of consciousness, just at the brink of rousing, comes wrapped in isolation, laughing in the rain of hyperbole, gleeful at the run of the higher mathematics of the universe itself, pained with a thousand poets' melancholy, mute by the very power that gives it voice, "You."

And we may be inane or arrogant or naif enough to think it's weeping for itself.

Believe!

What?
:P:S;):o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

*shaking head* i can't believe this.

:D

my first i love you thread.. is that beer?

Believe it! Believe the words.

It's words to us, as we ponder the equation incarnate before us dissolving back into five-sensory, illusory reality and see the people walk by, the girls with their giggles and the boys with their swaggers, the masters preen and matrons impress - as we watched created witches burn and slaves undress of their very flesh at the word of their unheeding masters - as we hear all voices fade into different anew, constrained by our sleep and embraced by our dream of reason?

It may dawn on us, as we ponder an apparently paradoxical riddle, as we reach for our beloved blankets in the night or the arm of our lover or the breath of our children or the ache in our bellies or the blood in our veins or a skin to regarb - as sleep folds like a shroud and we are allowed to live this daily hell that is sleep to the hellishness of awakening, a simple notion:

"What do you hold onto, when the door closes behind us?"

And the answer, just on the edge of consciousness, just at the brink of rousing, comes wrapped in isolation, laughing in the rain of hyperbole, gleeful at the run of the higher mathematics of the universe itself, pained with a thousand poets' melancholy, mute by the very power that gives it voice, "You."

And we may be inane or arrogant or naif enough to think it's weeping for itself.

Believe!

WOW........WOW......Is that a quote? If it's not...you rule...if it is you still rule for using it!.....WOW:)
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow..you do rule...I'm gonna use you as a quote, or a song, or something(If it's Ok...Please,please!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use me as you wish!

I thought you loved me though ?

Allready cheating...>:(
first time so short a relationsship Kevin?:ph34r:BEER

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

first time so short a relationsship Kevin?:ph34r:BEER

You are completely shameless, aren't you? ;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

WOW........WOW......Is that a quote? If it's not...you rule...if it is you still rule for using it!.....WOW:)

'Tis mine. Thus far, you are the only one to appreciate.

not the only one!;) just the first to read and say so! thats a very cool passage!
nice picture paintedB|
My photos

My Videos