bluepill

Impress the girls... or Boys.

Whats the dumbest thing you've done to impress the girls????

Mine has to be my "James dean Swagger".
I saw her approaching me, walking towards me. My intention was to, not give her eye contact (at first), give it the mean and moody swagger towards her whilst looking at the ground, deep in thought. As I get real close and I raise from my swagger to give her the "hi" and smile and then CLUNK!!!
Well I dident see the low pedestrain sign that knocked me clean out and made me spend the night in hospital....and I dident get the girl...way uncool.

Still, thats not as bad as my old roomate who continues to try to impress new girls with his AFF video. Man who would stoop that low????

When I was 5 I tried to tight-rope-walk on a barbed wire fence. Of course, it wasn't just the girls I was trying to impress.

Somehow I'm not sure that's what you're looking for, huhB|

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Somehow I'm not sure that's what you're looking for

Yeh It is Impressing the girls or boys... Just amazes me how far we...(OK I ) am prepared to go.

After I learned my lesson about not looking where Im going, the next opportunity I got I decided to briskly walk into the 'woman of my dreams' life with a bright smile and dandy walk. But this time as I appoached her for the "hey", a bird shat right on my leg!!!!>:(

Some things just aint meant to be[:/]