Genie

How to make your browser bar look pretty!

Hey guys

found this website www.hotbar.com
and you can dowload 'skins' that go on your browser bar - at the moment i have a sunset load tandem which looks way cool.

Look for sports, and then extreme sports and sort through the differing images.. some really nice skydiving ones there. Apparently it does stuff with email too but i havent managed to make it work yet - enjoy!
Genie

*edited to mention that they are skydiving images! Doh!

I had that for awhile, but I got tired of it taking up so much of my screen and I don't have a large monitor. They put an extra layer of clicky links on it. But, you're right, it does look cool.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey guys

found this website www.hotbar.com
and you can dowload 'skins' that go on your browser bar - at the moment i have a sunset load tandem which looks way cool.

Look for sports, and then extreme sports and sort through the differing images.. some really nice skydiving ones there. Apparently it does stuff with email too but i havent managed to make it work yet - enjoy!
Genie

Big mistake if you ever plan on getting rid of it.

who do you work for, hocking that crap? OMG pop up hell!!!
Danger Will Robinson Danger !!!!
I'm pursuing a degree in advertising.. Gorilla is good, festering boil of infected of hot puss and stagnant blood pop up hell is bad
mmmmmmkaaaay?
edited to add: you will never surf the same again...
have you ever been surfing and gotten seawead around your leash? o.k. no? well picture this you're having a good time on a big wave, bigger than you can comprehend and you get pushed under and catch your foot in a lava flow, and you can't get it unstuck......
(not speaking from experience)
or an easier one would be, like drawing sap from a tree on a cold winters day your internet connection shall be..

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

beginning to feel a bigger Doh coming on - would this hotbar thing be responsible for the 8 pops ups of affordable healthcare uk i got when i opened DZ today?? Im guessing that i shouldda checked here before downloading...
so.. 'easy' way to get rid of it??
Genie

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the pop-ups! They definitely came from Hotbar.

You can get rid of it off their site, but you have to dig for it. I think I right clicked on the Hotbar, and then found the place to go to their website. I think it might have been buried in the FAQ's somewhere. Good luck!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You guys are the best! Thank you all for your help!
Genie

BTW, to be sure you remove all the junk (don't even trust the removal programs to get all the cookies/trackers) be sure to run Ad-Aware or Spy Sweeper.

You can find both at TUCOWS. Spy-Sweeper may find more spyware, and if it isn't there, you can get it here.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

beginning to feel a bigger Doh coming on - would this hotbar thing be responsible for the 8 pops ups of affordable healthcare uk i got when i opened DZ today?? Im guessing that i shouldda checked here before downloading...
so.. 'easy' way to get rid of it??
Genie

You need to uninstall it through Add/Remove programs in Control Panel, however this will not uninstall it from Microsoft Outlook, thats where the problem comes in. I found out how to do that but dont remember now, there may be another option in Add/Remove Programs there that does that, dont remember off hand. Pain in the ass though...