mouth

Good Vibes for my daughter....

I need you guys to pitch in and help me out here.

Ashley, my oldest, has cheerleading tryouts tomorrow (Friday) at 4 pm ET and she needs some good vibes as she is extremely nervous. She has been a cheeerleader at the Middle School but now that she is moving up to High School she is afraid she won't make it. There are 18 slots and probably over 50 girls who are trying out.

Please help me suprise her with good wishes. I'm want to print this thread out and give it to her to read while she is waiting her turn. I hope it will help calm her down as parents aren't allowed in during tryouts. HUM, maybe send Mom relaxing wishes too. :S

Thanks in advance gang. Ya'll RockB|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Good Luck!! Do what you were made to do! Be confidant and it'll show ... you'll outshine 100 girls that way! You know you've got the skills and you know you've got the smile, so go get it!B|

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Here's good vibes for you from a mom in FL, Ash! I know you'll be nervous, but just take a deep breath before you begin and focus. You know you know the moves, now just do it! :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ashley, you can do it!! Have confidence in yourself and give it your all. Just don't forget that you've already made your mom proud and she will continue to be proud of you no matter what. now take a few deep breaths and go have a good time.:D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

HHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa best wishes from across rhe pond!!!!!!! If nothing else we know you girls can cheerlead. All the best and so long as you dont tell ya Dad the beers are on me *cough* erm best of luck Im, sure you'll rock the place!!!!!! Infact I know ya will!:PB|;)

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Good luck, Ashley! :)
Sending vibes and well wishes from one cheerleader to another:
Move SHARP,
Jump HIGH,
and SMILE like there's no tomorrow!!! :)
Show those girls what you're made of! Best of luck!

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Go Ashley Go! Go Ashley Go!

What Scot said is right. You're a wonderful person, and you're working to get something you want. Your mother is proud of you and loves you, and you're worth every bit of her love and pride!

Wendy W.
(also a mother -- years of experience at it!)
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

fun is all that matters, if you do it for yourself everyone will see your fire shining thru..
breathe and play and dance as if noone is watching and your light will blind the sun..

love, luck & blue skies

Hey, Ashely!

You will be so fantastic they won't know what to do! I know you're nervous...but remember that you've been doing this already for years, girlio, and you have far more practice and skill and talent and class then the others.

You set the bar, Ashley, and make them come up to your level...you just go and show them how it's really done!

Much love and I will be thinking of you during tryouts.

Hugs and ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~