mouth

400 finally

If i wasn't grounded for so long, i would be up to 700 by July, but now i'll just be happy if i'm jumping again by then.

Congrats on finally getting the 400th Lisa!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm at 515 now but only have 67 jump tickets left :o Once they run out I won't be jumping quite as freely:( I may not make 600 for July but I wasn't really planning to celebrate a jump number again until 1000B| Still, there are other reasons to celebrate besides hitting a particular number of jumps... like the invention of doughnuts... or the invention of beer.... best of all, good friends old and new (sappy but true;)).

400? Im shooting for that numder for perris mem-day.

Of course there NO fkn way ...LOL ive only got 200+:o

Congrats lisa and ashley

Ive only got 200, we are talking about April right? Ive actually done 212 in april, But it's all good Keep on Jumping. Next Month I'll do like 12.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Woo hoo! Congratulations, woman! Hug and cyber-beer till we can give ye the real thang! 'Bout time, Lisa;)- expected with all yer team play and such, you'd've been there long before, little sister! B| Jest a'leavin' us in th' dust....:D

Brokeneagle.

I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

Great job little woman.

One of these days I will get to jump with ya.

Just got to work on the scheduling. Yours is harder than mine b/c I just do things. You have a bit more planning involved. My life is slightly easier to take off when I want to. B|

Take care little woman.
Kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I'll drink a beer for you Sunny -- what's your favorite?:)

And congrats, Lisa on your 400th.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'll drink a beer for you Sunny -- what's your favorite?

Smirnoff Ice baby!! And there's so many peeps that have my cell number, a phone call from Perris would be great. Being grounded sucks so i'll need all the cheering up i can get. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well then Smirnoff Ice it'll be. I don't have a cell phone (I'm the only person left in the universe I think), but I'm sure someone will oblige.

Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)