RevJim

Yet another personality test-Animal Magnetism

Hmmm, mine said:

Jen, you're a Tiger in the wild world of love.

Grrrr. Go get 'em, Tiger! You know what you want and how to get it. And with your powerful stealth and impressive attitude — who are we to tell you otherwise? You're a natural predator in the lush jungle of love. With plenty of poise, power, and perfect timing, you'll charm the pants off any target you set your sights on. You've got beauty and grace that's irresistible to most who cross your path. Your territory is so well marked, it's not surprising that you sometimes can be a bit of a loner instead of hanging with the pack.

I can deal with that ... :)

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

damn this thing is ALL WRONG

you're a Raccoon in the wild world of love.

Aren't you a crafty creature, Raccoon? There's a reason for that mask on your face — it makes it easier to sneak out the back door unnoticed after a late-night prank or two. You're a nocturnal prowler and a fun-loving jokester with a definite social streak. There's never a dull moment when you're up for a party or a wild night on the town. After all, who can resist a free-spirited flirt with a great sense of humor? Your abundance of charm doesn't hurt your act either. You subtly move in on your prey, sneaking out of the shadows where you plot your next punch line. Before they even know what hit them, you've left them howling with laughter and disappeared off again into the night.

I wish i got as much action as this thing makes it sound. hell, ANY action would be a plus! :$

My photos

My Videos

How often do you jump in Wisconsin though?

Spoiled by SDC, or so I hear. . . .

Actually, come to think of it, I never have jumped in Wisconsin. . . .

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

How often do you jump in Wisconsin though?

Spoiled by SDC, or so I hear. . . .

Actually, come to think of it, I never have jumped in Wisconsin. . . .

Turbine snob!

:P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

You're right - I didn't even pick up on that! Damn, I guess I am blonde!!! ;)

My name was given to me in college by a good friend of mine and it stuck with me I guess. Haven't gotten a better "monkeyname" so I'll stick with katiebear! :)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Yay! I have something to entertain me today!

I'm a raccoon! I liked hearing:

There's never a dull moment when you're up for a party or a wild night on the town. After all, who can resist a free-spirited flirt with a great sense of humor?

Time for more tests to figure out what's wrong with me! :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Tiger

Grrrr. Go get 'em, Tiger! You know what you want and how to get it. And with your powerful stealth and impressive attitude — who are we to tell you otherwise? You're a natural predator in the lush jungle of love. With plenty of poise, power, and perfect timing, you'll charm the pants off any target you set your sights on. You've got beauty and grace that's irresistible to most who cross your path. Your territory is so well marked, it's not surprising that you sometimes can be a bit of a loner instead of hanging with the pack.

Sophisticated and discriminating, you set your standards high when out hunting for love. Trendy new hot spots are probably your typical habitat — though any place you can find sleek, beautiful mates is good in your book. Your confidence and charm will certainly get your partner purring. And whether it's your bold patterns or the stealthy way you pounce, there's just something people can't resist about you

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

requires to much personal in:(fo

Agreed- looks like a good way to open up a spam avenue- 'n I get enough spam mail from 'opt-in' third partiers->:( Besides, I already know I'm an eagle.

Brokeneagle.;)
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!