mjosparky

Women only

Does anyone know what goes on in the Women only
forum?

Hmmmm,let me just imagine.......................

OK,tickle fights and their makin out:)
dropdeded

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

You mean you haven't 'peeked' in there?

I peeked once..... Now I have to wear an eye patch and the nightmares never end. All I wanted to know was if there was a prefered way of wearing a chest strap. They attacked me like a pack of wild animals..... They pinned me down and did my hair. They made me watch "my best friend's wedding" over and over again. Then they all asked me if their butts looked big in their jumpsuits. It was awful!

If you do go bring Herbal tea, pamprin and scented candles. It's too late for me but if you go prepared you might have a chance.

Ed

You mean you haven't 'peeked' in there?

I peeked once..... Now I have to wear an eye patch and the nightmares never end. All I wanted to know was if there was a prefered way of wearing a chest strap. They attacked me like a pack of wild animals..... They pinned me down and did my hair. They made me watch "my best friend's wedding" over and over again. Then they all asked me if their butts looked big in their jumpsuits. It was awful!

If you do go bring Herbal tea, pamprin and scented candles. It's too late for me but if you go prepared you might have a chance.

Ed

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Oh my god to funny, and to true.....

Wanna come join our slumber party :)
Fly it like you stole it!

We like to strip down to our underwear and have pillow fights while jumping on trampolines. The same thing as every slumber party since the beginning of time...

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We like to strip down to our underwear and have pillow fights while jumping on trampolines. The same thing as every slumber party since the beginning of time...

--------------------------------------------------------

I knew thats what went on at sleep overs!!!!
My dreams are confirmed.

I don't believe you, can I watch?
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Oh yeah????...post some pics to see if it's true. :)

"If you do go bring Herbal tea, pamprin and scented candles. It's too late for me but if you go prepared you might have a chance. "

Also, be sure to wipe your feet on the way in, and for gawd's sake when you are finished, leave the damn seat DOWN!B|

"Then they all asked me if their butts looked big in their jumpsuits."
Of course the PC answer is "No, honey, but your rig sure looks smaller":)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Except for me since i don't wear any undies...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Except for me since i don't wear any undies...:)

***What no trading recipies??!!
God I AM getting old! :|:|:|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I guess the guys haven't been around when we've been helping each other get those hard to reach places with the lotion either.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey, girls: TOO MUCH INFORMATION! Where's the romance? And your brains? Did ya think guys wouldn't blatantly read this section?? Geez, tell the world about your personal gross body functions.

awwww... is this just jealousy showing through?? wishing you had a place to go discuss your enlarged prostate?

51% of the world has those bodily functions.... better get used to 'em.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time