Jessica

I'm nervous...need VIBES

dont sweat it girl! you jump out of planes, WTF is any wuffo interveiwer got to intimidate you with??

sending courage and confidence in place of vibes, but you dont need any of it you have it inside

I'll pass on some vibes that did me well when I interviewed for a promotion.

Hope you get it, and that it's what you want...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Tiny lil ol you stands head and shoulders above the biggest person there. You know your stuff; you know what to do. Just go do it, and make yourself proud. We are already waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay proud of you, Jess.

YOU RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!VIBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love and lots o' hugs-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Jess,

We've already discussed this and my thoughts are the same. You have the tenacity and knowledge that the job requires.

Your attitude is kick ass. Now, make that your motto as well. Storm into that interview tomorrow, and impress the hell out of the boss lady like I know you can.

By this time next Wednesday, we'll be plastered on margarita's in celebration while I'm visiting.

And, if the boss lady chooses not to pick who we know to be the best candidate, we'll still get plastered, we'll toilet-paper her house, we'll feed her pets to your birds, and the drinks are on me!B|

Kris

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

dude.. make sure you get outa the gehtto though.... don't even let her talk you into going to a place called "la tuna" it's right in the gehtto with driveby's going on and even the crack whore on the street corner...........

I'm sending my vibes directly to the person who makes the decision. They will be powerless to resist. . .

Ooohh -- good plan! all together now, a big vibe-a-thon!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

dude.. make sure you get outa the gehtto though.... don't even let her talk you into going to a place called "la tuna" it's right in the gehtto with driveby's going on and even the crack whore on the street corner...........

Thanks for the heads up!

I've already got it planned... Our night, in order, will involve tattoos, sushi & saki, and margarita's. I'll make sure we stay out of the Ghetto. There's nothing worse than ghetto sushi.

Good thing I'm driving.:) Can't let a friend like Jess get me into too much trouble. You know how wild those damned vegetarians can get.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

How about we should all come down and put in a good word for you? We can get Jeff to come down all geared up with his special helmet.

What time should we be there??

Sorry forgot the GOOD VIIIIIBES!!!!!!!:)

L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Oh, this was posted after my bedtime last night, so I hope I'm not too late.
Good luck, Jess, knock em' dead! B|
Are you going to use any of the cool story ideas everyone came up with?

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

and even the crack whore on the street corner

That was no crack whore, that was me!

Thanks guys...I opened up this thread and got a little sniffly.

I'm very, very young to be applying for this job, but what the hell. Nothing ventured, et-fucking-cetera.

I'll let y'all know how it goes.
Skydiving is for cool people only