Rahtingo41

MY nose! and the z1 fullface

So I bought a used z1 fullface on here and the size is a xl and my nose is smushed in the visor, now I have been told that its the liner you replace not the shell so I ordered a xxl and have yet to see if that works but I took off the liner and put it on and my nose still slightly touches the visor, this might sound stupid but does anyone have the same problem where there nose touches the visor? is my head just to big for the z1 in general?

As a member of the Freakishly Large Head club I've found that Z1s are laughable for me.... they just don't work on my head. Full face helmet fit can really depend as much on the shape of your head as the size. I've liked the Cookie G2 and FreeZr2 best for my head size/shape. Mamba was okay, but I preferred the other two. Most other brands don't work at all for me.

So, if you can try on other brands, you may find another works better for your noggin.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

<------------ I used a Z-1 for a long time and had a little issue with me nose, but managed to move it around to find the sweet spot where my nose was just touching it.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I was wondering if it would be stupid to jump with my nose slightly touching it, I mean at that point wouldnt my nose get broken if kicked in the face hard enough regardless of a visor lol

Your nose WILL get broken if you got kicked in the face hard enough regardless of ANY visor.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I'm not even a member of the freakishly large head club, and found an XL Z1 to be too small for my chin. Note: I look nothing like Jay Leno. But it pressed my chin in so hard that it was uncomfortable.

To everyone reading this thread thinking about what helmet to buy: you have to try them on. Really. Yeah, it's inconvenient, but it's all about your head shape, and the shape of the helmet.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)