PAINTitBLACK

How tho tell Production date of a Jump Shack Racer Tandem

Look at the pack data card and the info placard attached to the harness/container.

the Racers that I have seen only stamp the SN.

the current manual says :

"The date of manu fac turer on the data la bel is also the
se rial number of the sys tem. The first two dig its of the
this number de note the week of manu fac ture. The
third digit de notes the year. The last two dig its de note
the se quence.
Cau tion: This man"

so for instance: the SN says: 22809....

No, using 22809, it would be the 22nd week of the year ending in ***8, qnd the 09 would be the 9th unit made that week.

MEL

And another good hint to determine the decade, is to look at the date on the harness 3ring - its stamped with the production date as well. Just dont forget that it is most likely from a batch older than the harness.

No, using 22809, it would be the 22nd week of the year ending in ***8, qnd the 09 would be the 9th unit made that week.

MEL

And another good hint to determine the decade, is to look at the date on the harness 3ring - its stamped with the production date as well. Just dont forget that it is most likely from a batch older than the harness.

No shit? *checks Racer 2K3 made in 2010 in the corner* 09 on the harness 3 ring. *adds that to the little book o' knowledge* Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEL

That works for the most part!
But I have noted older rings installed on newer rigs from various manufacturers over the years.
So that theory sometimes goes out the window.

MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

Sorry I have been off the forums for a few days. The info you have been given is correct. the 5 digit sn is Week Year Serial number. In 2009 We changed to a 6 digit SN same method just a 2 digit year. If you need any other info please let me know!!:)

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Sorry I have been off the forums for a few days. The info you have been given is correct. the 5 digit sn is Week Year Serial number. In 2009 We changed to a 6 digit SN same method just a 2 digit year. If you need any other info please let me know!!:)

thats cool man. i was actually asking for a friend of mine whose to lazy to come on the internet ask. haha!! i