keithbar

l&b contact info

so I have a 2nd pro dytter that i haven't used in a few years. I put new batteries in it and it doesn't turn on. anyone got L and B's contact info?:$ I should have it they have been great in the past.:)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

so I have a 2nd pro dytter that i haven't used in a few years. I put new batteries in it and it doesn't turn on. anyone got L and B's contact info?:$ I should have it they have been great in the past.:)

Dumb question. Did you make sure to reinstall the two springs. Can't tell you how many times have helped someone look for the itty bitty springs because they opened the back and didn't know the springs were inside.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Did you check the batteries? (obvious, but often overlooked)

I've had ones on the shelf (well within the dates on the package) that were dead on opening.

The itty bitty springs suggestion is also a common reason.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Dumb question. Did you make sure to reinstall the two springs. Can't tell you how many times have helped someone look for the itty bitty springs because they opened the back and didn't know the springs were inside.

yeah I checked that the springs were there and the batteries were hot after it wouldn't turn on. damn looking at there website looks like I'm SOL they say they have quit servicing the pro dytter.>:([:/]
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

yeah i tried. they did get right back to me. but I'm still sol[:/] they said they would send me free batteries for it though:P

Not a dumb ass at all.

Someone showed you how to free fall, right?

Same gimmick with the ole internet. Bevy of info out there for the googlers!

Just like skydivinging, as long as you are safe try it once and if it ends up hurting, don't do it again! ;)

yeah I checked that the springs were there and the batteries were hot after it wouldn't turn on. damn looking at there website looks like I'm SOL they say they have quit servicing the pro dytter.>:([:/]

Have a look at the springs and other metal parts. I don't know the innards of this device, but is it possible that something is sitting in the wrong position and shorting out the batteries? Or that a foreign metal object has entered the device?
I'd only conclude with the electronics itself being shorted out, once all other possible causes are excluded.