bluepill

Having a crap - ALIASES

I remember being told to be sure to flush the toilet really hard... to ensure the package made it to the chow hall....

Amazon

heh.

Hey girly, I've got your Green Meet pictures and narrative and I'm going to post them on the site NLT this weekend...:)
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I just want to see Gui's video of the landing..... I am told it will make it onto the end of the year video.... good crash and burn.... I was just so lucky to get that nice gusty wind that just came out of nowhere. On an old T-10 round like that it affects the canopy so it induced a hell of an oscillation. Paul was sure I had hurt something and was amazed when I jumped up..... just my pride was hurt.. That dried mud in the east field is some hard shit.
Amazon

Although I sure would like to post to this thread anonymously, here is my 2c ents:

'taking a dump' was a popular one....
now I call it 'recycling my dinner'

A friend once complained that 'too many people take a shit, not enough people GIVE a shit!':o

As for relief in the woods, just burying it doesn't always work, as Mark mentions. A friend of mine was a river raft guide in the utah canyonlands and grand canyon. There was no way to bury anything on the hard rock at 'pit stops'. They used portapottys, but for #1 (liquid recycling) they encouraged everyone to pee in the river, since 1000's of people peeing on the rocks would leave the place inhabitable...

Wishing you all fart-free 'loads' (jump loads that is) this weekend!:$

Marc

That dried mud in the east field is some hard shit.
Amazon

heh - that fits the thread...:DB|

I could put a video on the website if it's small enough - 2MB or less.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I would have replied earlier, but I had to go "drop some brown". :D

--Art

Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.