bluepill

Having a crap - ALIASES

How many "other names" are that for having a crap?
I was always told (by mom) to refer to it as going for a "Pee double Oh":$

Some use the "number two's"

and then you got the kids at the pool.

My diet lately dictates that I have to come out with "Im opening up the bum bay doors" cos there one helava MOEB coming.
;);)

Any others???

To "punch one out", or "pinch one off" were used in the mountaineering school I was in back in '98 (followed by the retrieval and bagging and stowage of the offensive material. As if mountaineering isn't already hard enough, you actually have to pooper-scooper yourself, like you're walking your large dog at the park...).:D:S

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

That makes absolutely no sense to me. Every other animal out there shits in the woods and nobody gives a shit but somehow humans are so anal they consider their own shit to be pollution somehow? Sorry. I go hiking out somewhere I'm not lugging bags of shit back home with me. Trash, yes, but if its something organic that'll disappear on its own in a week after I'm gone, (food leftovers, post-nutritive substances, etc) it stays where I drop it till the forest eats it.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

but somehow humans are so anal they consider their own shit to be pollution somehow?

Sounds like a good oportunity for a 'Nature' group slogan:

'Do Mother Nature a favor...take a dump in the woods'

:D

Sorry. I go hiking out somewhere I'm not lugging bags of shit back home with me.

:D

AAAWWWWWWW. .. Cmon. . . .

What's a good hike without bringin' home a bucket of turds???

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

That makes absolutely no sense to me. Every other animal out there shits in the woods and nobody gives a shit but somehow humans are so anal they consider their own shit to be pollution somehow? Sorry. I go hiking out somewhere I'm not lugging bags of shit back home with me. Trash, yes, but if its something organic that'll disappear on its own in a week after I'm gone, (food leftovers, post-nutritive substances, etc) it stays where I drop it till the forest eats it.

I'm afraid there is a misunderstanding here. Mountaineering, not hiking/camping. Very different.

In the high mountains, there is no bio-degredation. If you don't take it with you, it will just sit where you drop it, almost indefinitely. There are no woods. It's all ice and rock up there, no dirt to dig a hole in. If it's below the treeline it will eventually make its way downstream, where it will indeed pollute. Pooper-scooping yourself is very yucky, but it's absolutely unavoidable. Apollo astronauts had to do the same thing, so I didn't feel too bad; rather, I felt that I was in rare company - heh.

Mountaineering is harsh in many ways. The physical stuff weeds out a lot of people who just can't hack it, but icky stuff like mountaineering medicine and waste disposal tend to cull the herd further.

I grew to hate mountaineering, and I came back home after every brutal weekend in the mountains, swearing like a pagan and vowing I wouldn't go back the next week, but I completed the school, and summited Mt. Baker here in Washington (~10K). I was in magnificent condition when I was done, too. I highly recommend it. Just be ready for the pooper-scooper bit...:o
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I know that attitude is probably offensive as hell to the politically correct greenie granola environmentalist crowd, but you know, it makes absolutely NO DIFFERENCE! You know what the forest floor is made of? Decomposing organic matter. Guess what human shit is made of? Take a wild guess. Go ahead, leap. Thats right, same stuff!
I want to ask why mountaineering types bag it, but I'm afraid of the answer...
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.