Viking

Cross-post MY RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats a good picture.:)
-Sam-:P

I'm hoping you're referring to the boobies pic and not his ass :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i am hoping with you!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

hey look at it this way man loaner = FREE in most cases well in my case it has so ya just cant complain about something like that. Kickass man it definitely cuts down on jump expenses and such...now all ya need is a main to put in there... :P

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

i just got a call and the main is taken care of...............also free:)
only bad thing is that mom is now asking me tons of questions and still hates that i skydive. There is no way to get her to understand. She won't jump, not even a tandem. [:/]

Cute rig but, the Chick pic "poster" was too skinny for me.
Sunshine & Carrie are more my type.(DzDiva being #1 one pick).
If your DZ's S.&T.A. and Master Riggor says it safe then "Amen brother Ben":)
I still have my 1st canopy & rig downstairs(from 12years ago) It's like "Ol' Yeller" to me (had to cut a 65' tree down @CrossKeys just to retrieve it):)
As far as family/"Mom" saying that they are worried for you is O.K.--they love you.
I was a bit freaked when my folks were like"good! it builds character!" Everybody elses' folks were going Whuffo tears.
All members of my family=7+(except Dad/E.O.D.B|) have jumped and EVERY person(5) I had a relationship with for 2months or greater, has jumped.
1st week with any gear called "your own"If you're like I was, you'll have the rig next to your bed, sleeping with one hand on it like a pet.:ph34r:
Get a pic of a landing with the Main(prefered)
-Grant

I, too, took possesion of a 1989 Talon this weekend. My rigger claims I punt the Vint in vintage. I had a 1980 Racer with exposed risers I've been jumping. He doesn't like packing my Racer, and he had a buddy with an unused Talon sitting in the closet. We worked a good deal - traded reserves and I got the container for free. The reserve is better suited for my size than what I've been jumping.

I'm jumping a borrowed main until the bridle on mine gets modified to go into the new rig.

I'm glad to make it into the late 80s with my gear!

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

dont worry I feel ya on the parents part in getting their support maybe one day they will understand and such and then again maybe not
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

If it gets you in the air, its a beautiful thing. Very 80's colour scheme, but I hear retro chic is making a return.;)
Congrats man, good karma rocks.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

yup it fits pretty damn good and it even somewhat matches my jumpsuit and helmet(black)!!!!!:)

yes damnit thats why you don't see a pilot chute or bridle in those pics!!! They would just make the rig look messy and uncool!:P

yes damnit thats why you don't see a pilot chute or bridle in those pics!!! They would just make the rig look messy and uncool!

Whachatalking 'bout Willis?, the way it is now, is uncool and messy...you're telling me it can get WORSE??? :D

ya the pilot chute i am getting is bright pink! wooohoo!!:D:D:P oh and Ivan might i ask how much your rig cost you?

ya the pilot chute i am getting is bright pink! wooohoo!!:D:D:P oh and Ivan might i ask how much your rig cost you?

To give you an idea, right now I'm living in a cardboard box and my diet is crackers and cup o' noodles :S