Mikeal

Strong Enterprise

I just wanted to comment on the very good customer service I received while my Quasar II was getting its SB work done. Mike was extremely helpful and replied to every last email with all my questions very promptly.

It had to have the kick plate installed in the reserve flap, I assumed this was all I was paying for but when I received it there was a new reserve pilot chute with it! I paid no extra and there was no mention of it on the invoice.

Thanks Strong! Definitely made an impression on me!

Blue Skies!

Couple of years ago I sent a Quasar II to Strong for a customer, for the flinger removal, which was the subject of their service bulletin. Even though the service bulletin said the rigs should be sent in for the free removal, etc, within by a certain date, (this rig was easitly 6 mo or maybe even a year past that date), Strong not only removed the bands, I actually think they disassembled the rig and installed new side flaps. The work was beautiful and undetectable. In addition, Strong retrofitted and updated everything on the container. 3 or 4 very nice, and expensive updates. Also they sent a brand new Lil Grabber (the newest one) pilot chute and bridle. All at no charge. (The Lil Grabber is listed for $145 in the Paragear catalog.) This was clearly the best service that could have been perormed and it was all free of charge, even the return shipping. Nice service. Beyond nice.

Mine was not free of charge, I am assuming it is because I am not the original owner of the rig(and past the date). It was very responsible priced for the repair. Very happy about it! I got a new Lil Grabber, it was made in February!