skydiverek

New VOODOO Curv

Looked at the CURV and tried it on today at Eloy; Most comfortable rig I've had on my back ever and lots of cool innovations. I've already gotten measured and will finalize my order when the CURV that will fit my canopies is finalized.

There are lots of nice rigs available but, IMO, the bar has been raised with the introduction of the CURV...

My thoughts are just like yours. The features are nifty, but not the selling point. When I tried on a curv I was amazed how well it moved with me. I just started smiling. It's like trying to explain to a student what freefall will feel like. You just have to experience it. I too am waiting for a larger size to be available.

link was broke

Try to open it, then manually delete the crap in the link, and that does give a valid youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwVa_ydZOyw
I did, that's why i said WAS broke, my link is good;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I did shoot some vid of people putting it on, I just haven't uploaded it yet.
Funny thing; there was one guy that put it on and raved about how sweet it felt, raved about the new features. Then he says "if they'd only thought to put magnetic riser covers on there, it would be the ultimate, most perfect rig ever."

Then I showed him the magnetic riser covers.:D

I was just hoping to see some of the new features more up close. The magnetic riser covers etc. I am in the market for a new rig and am torn between a micron or the curv. I have owned a voodoo and really like it.

RI's facebook page has a shot of the covers. They are different than the ones on the rig that spent time at Elsinore.

Thats intersting,,,i just watched a youtube video from the PIA convention,,i beleive,,,,and there was a good discussion on tuck tab covers being the culprit of many a spanking , slammin opening ....hhmmmm

like many things, it is a question of design.
If Sandy believes that his tuck tab riser covers are better than his magnetic ones, I trust him and believe him.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

should be magnets on a brand new design.

why "should be" ?? If the manufacturer explores both ways and prefers one over the other...

should be Parachutes de France toggle system on all brand new designs ;)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

My Curv VC2 arrived today... with tuck tabs, but I like it anyway :) Hopefully I'll get to jump it tomorrow

sooooooooooooo absolutely sexy. i tried one on at chicks rock, and put my order in within a few weeks for a VC1..............

it should be shipping within a month or so i hope.......

heres what mine will look like, everyone PLEASE post pics of your new curves when you get them!!!!
gravity brings me down.........