J0nathan

Thanks !

k so this time serious XD

container:
so wings custom container black with trimtape red and pinstripes b and c red aswell and pinstripe 7 red.

rsl on the container,spacefoam,articulated, freefly handle , collapsible pilote chute

reserve :

smart reserve 160

AAD:

none yet but probably vigil 2

main:

sabre 2 150 , so i know i made a post about which canopy size to choose and most people advised me to get a 170, but i sat together with my instructores and in the end we came to the conclusion that a 150 is ok (getting ready for shitstorm ) XD

so thanks again for all the help in choosing the different parts of the rig :)

blue skies

EDIT: and i allready have a Gopro XD, but i bought it before i started skydiving, for scubadiving...btw i noticed that quite a lot of skydivers also scubadive...

k so this time serious XD

container:
so wings custom container black with trimtape red and pinstripes b and c red aswell and pinstripe 7 red.

rsl on the container,spacefoam,articulated, freefly handle , collapsible pilote chute

reserve :

smart reserve 160

AAD:

none yet but probably vigil 2

main:

sabre 2 150 , so i know i made a post about which canopy size to choose and most people advised me to get a 170, but i sat together with my instructores and in the end we came to the conclusion that a 150 is ok (getting ready for shitstorm ) XD

so thanks again for all the help in choosing the different parts of the rig :)

blue skies

EDIT: and i allready have a Gopro XD, but i bought it before i started skydiving, for scubadiving...btw i noticed that quite a lot of skydivers also scubadive...

That set up sounds similar to my 1st rig set up, MR150, and a Hornet 150 in an onl Javelin J1.
Went from a 230 Skymaster to the 150:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: that was a fun and steep learning curve.
Spain (like here) has a different mindset to downsizing compared to the USA.
Stay safe and try not to be a Dick under canopy;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That set up sounds similar to my 1st rig set up, MR150, and a Hornet 150 in an onl Javelin J1.
Went from a 230 Skymaster to the 150:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: that was a fun and steep learning curve.
Spain (like here) has a different mindset to downsizing compared to the USA.
Stay safe and try not to be a Dick under canopy;):)

i will be extremly carefull with the 150 and also make sure i am not being a dick under the canopy ;)