rhino

Perris Boogie....

Me? I'm at work. Currently chowing down on a kick ass carne asada burrito and a Tecate - Friday's when the bosses are away rock. ;)

I'll be out there in an hour or so... with my purty new RW suit that I'll be too messed up to jump until tomorrow...

stuck in louisiana..wondering what to do with myself tonight..unfortunately weekends are meaningless here and manyana is another work day...

Looks good for me to be there tomorrow...but we'll know when I show up! LOL! Life can get really interesting!

Glad to see you out here, Rhino...I am calling in my hug tomorrow!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I'm here in Perris. Set a record, done a cool hybrid with hook and B^2, taken Deuce to the hospital, driven in California traffic, jumped with Michelle, did a 28 way a sunset last night, seen belly video of my ass at 10,000 ft, had some wonderful jumps with so many other dz.commers, drank some beer, and given thousands of hugs.

Life is good. The only way it would be better is if Deuce were still here. [:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Me? I'm holding down the fort in Southeastern Michigan. And hating it. Nothing but overcast skies all weekend.

Fuckers...there should be a law against bad weather on a three-day weekend...

I'm stuck at work all weekend (don't forget to remind me to thank my boss for the lovely weekend). But my savings grace is that the WX yesterday and today has been very overcast and few if any loads would/will have happened at my home DZ. But I'm still disappointed as it would have been fun to be in Perris Valley with the others this weekend. [:/]

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over