Casch

Weird Ass Spam Message!

Ok, I just checked my e-mail and ALMOST thought this was valid...until I saw the second exact same e-mail but from a Nichole with a different last name.

"Hi, I came across your email on the internet while looking at profiles of someone who lives close to me and I thought I would drop you a quick email. I just turned 23 and have decided to become a grade school teacher after getting my bachelors in education. I'm single at the moment, but I'm still looking for someone to show me a good time around town. I am new to the area, so I don't have a lot of friends, or even acquaintances yet. I'd love to find someone special to show me around town and all the cool places hang out. Write me back at [email protected] if you are interested in becomming friends.

Nicole"

I got this from a "Nichole Smith" and a "Nichole Taylor"...wtf?!

I've had that several times. Along with one entitled, "Your Subscription is about to lapse".

As if spam mail isn't bad enough, they are starting to use crap lik this to get you to open and read the damn things. >:(

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I get this shit in my MSN account all the time, 'cept it's legit. I have a bunch of people on my buddy list that I talk to now that had e-mailed me through my profile. I thought it was really fuggin' strange that I got on through my DZ.com account though since we don't really have public profiles, or at least ones that would be of any interest to the general public. Anyway I ALMOST thought it was legit.

As if spam mail isn't bad enough, they are starting to use crap lik this to get you to open and read the damn things. >:(

Yea, I get tons of messages that are titled something like message failed or message undeliverable, etc. Thought at first I was just typing in everyones email incorrectly. I really hate f#@$ing spam!!

"I wanna feel your hard sweaty C&*^"

I get those too, but because of my crackpot deductive skills, I've been able to figure out that she's not really talking to me and that those are Spam! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

but because of my crackpot deductive skills, I've been able to figure out that she's not really talking to me ;)

you mean all those women (who i've never met) arent attracted by my raw sexuality that leaks out thru my internet connection??

say it aint so...;)

I just got one from somebody claiming to be a lawyer in Nigeria. He was supposedly executor to the estate of some deceased American, and since he couldn't find any other suckers, he was trying to persuade me I could inherit millions if I would just give him my bank acct numbers (yea right, I give those out every day, no wonder all my checks keep bouncing...).

I forwarded the email to the fraud unit at the CA State Attny Genls office, with a copy to sender.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

That's called the Nigerian 419 Scam and it's been around for a couple of years. do a Google search and you'll find whole websites dedicated to info on the scam.

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

but because of my crackpot deductive skills, I've been able to figure out that she's not really talking to me ;)

you mean all those women (who i've never met) arent attracted by my raw sexuality that leaks out thru my internet connection??

say it aint so...;)

Keep dreaming buddy. Until you have a hot site like HH, you ain't anywhere close:P

I love that one.....I like to send them virus files with a label like "Account Number." :D I have even occasionally gotten a return email stating they had "problems" opening my information. :D:D

this is quite possibly the best idea I've heard all day
:D

MB 3528, RB 1182

how do you send a virus without getting it yourself...

If you can save them to a floppy you just attach them like a pic or anything else. The file isn't actually 'executed' during the attachment. You do have to turn off any virus software that's running or all the alarms will go off. Well...this is what I heard anyway...;)