wmw999

Vibes needed

ditto... i'm vibin for her! i'm kinda worried about one of my buddies myself. we used to talk constantly, then he was going on a mission for two weeks but i haven't heard from him in several...

*prayin for our troops*

we used to talk constantly, then he was going on a mission for two weeks but i haven't heard from him in several..

Don't worry too much. That's right in line with SOP's. I have a great story of an S-3 telling me I would only be out for 24hrs and I could ride with his D Co guys in a warm vehicle. (It was 9 degrees that first night) Well...I was in the truck for all of 15 minutes or so once we hit the LZ. I walked a lot and slept on the ground for the next 5 days freezing my ass off. :D Those were the days.....

So far so good. Donna's not been notified of anything yet, and she's been given to understand that the attack was with light arms, and her son (if he's at his post, which is likely) would be inside a tank. But she's still scared.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)