pyke

THIS SUCKS.....WORKING LATE!!!

Just thought I would bitch a little about having to be at work until GOD KNOWS WHEN so I can finish this presentation for my boss!

What is it about corporate big wigs that think they can want something that took 5 days to construct and update - IN 18 F*^#ING HOURS!!

Anyway, I hope all are well...and I feel a little better about it now!;)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

What is it about corporate big wigs that think they can want something that took 5 days to construct and update - IN 18 F*^#ING HOURS!!

It's a leadership course they teach in management school that defines "Give and Take" and "1/2 and 1/2"

Give and Take: Your boss gives the orders, you take 'em

1/2 and 1/2: Your boss gets the amangement half, you get the labor half. Your boss gets the easy half, you get the harder half.

At least you got a job... I've got one for another 24 hours:D

Sorry to hear that boobiecootie...
my sister is in the same boat!

Sucks all around I guess!!

And colbrodie - I would love to transfer up to NC, but I have already pitched the idea of that to my boss (actually - it was austin, tx - so might have better luck if I move to charlotte) and he shot me down!
I did have lots of fun on picnic tables....and anytime you want info about NZ - just let me know. I got loads of it!!

Later :ph34r:sister!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Came into work at 9am on Wednesday morning....

Still here at 1:30am Thursday morning!!

Got all the large coffee I can drink and my tunes....let's see if I can't get some mega-overtime...then spend it all on my new container!!

B|B|;)

I'll keep you posted if I leave, but it isn't looking likely!! This is my reward for being innovative and thinking outside the box....I get to do it ad nauseum!!

anyone up late....you're welcome to keep me going!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Still Ragin'!!:S[:/]

Nearly 4am....and only have one more presentation to finish up before I get to be homeward bound....

....for a couple hours anyway!!

Could really use a nap right now!!:S

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

hang in there brother.....i was already off work yesterday getting ready to pop the top on a clod one when my phone rang....knew i shouldnt have picked it up....i got called in to do a military jump...no where near as fun as skydiving. didnt get home till 2am.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

well, I left at 6:30....approx. 22.5 hours after I walked into the office on Wednesday morning...but I left!!

Now, after 5 hours of sleep - I am back in the office pluggin' away at it again. Is it any surprise that I can't concentrate on anything!!???[:/]

Well, it looks like we'll have to do something like that again this evening, but hopefully not NEARLY as late!

Ahhh....the working life! All you students out there just don't know what you're missing....BE THANKFUL!!!:o

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,