sunnydee123

Anyone getting married? GREAT deal on ring(s)...

Ya still luv me I hope?

Of course I do, that's why I gave you to JT. He won't hurt you...unless you want him too. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ya still luv me I hope?

Of course I do, that's why I gave you to JT. He won't hurt you...unless you want him too. :ph34r:

youre so sweet andrea! thanks! thats the best gift Ive gotten ever! LOL

so ..um...denise has no say in this?:o

Im sure once she gets to know me she'll smile! BWWAAHAH:S
My photos

My Videos

Hmmm, I had thought that when a woman breaks off the engagement, she does so by returning the ring to the man.

??? correct me if I'm wrong, b/c I need to know this before I go investing any money in something that if it doesn't work out, I get screwed.:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

you are correct...for engagements..with MOST people. I was married for 3 years but he could have taken the ring if he wanted it....

Be very sure when buying a ring...be sure you are ready and be sure you are willing to work harder than you ever have. Even the best relationships require TONS of work.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

hmmmm....rings huh? I don't seem to have much luck with those things....last time, I was allready to buy one i found out she was cheating on me....and i was like hours away from getting it made.....dodged that bullet...few.....:S

Steve

Steve
Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap.

Is someone challenging me to something.......FINE - I'll admit at first it was the only skydiving looking pic I had but then it got me ummm.....some attention.....so I left it on. I could change it - think everyone knows who I am now....Want me to? Cause I will....I'll do it.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...