Sebazz1

What Is Acceptable Beer

i thought so too... against MANY people - that's why I chose to ignore him...
but "sit & spin" did come to my mind.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Personally,
I think graduation beer should be either heineken or sierra nevada. But also becks and shiner bock should be accepted as a substitute. Just my 2 cents

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

So when is Shiner night? I'm having fond memories of Texas just thinking about it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes the shiner night. you guys organize it and I will bring the shiner

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

I have heard that that stuff is made out of ambergris and whale pee... it pretty much defines icky....

i guess youve never smelled ambergris?

it may be whale spit but i cant count the number of women who MELT when they smell it...

favorite drink? lately for Parties its been Irish Car Bombs..

all the best things from ireland (if you can find a redhead to serve them)

Speedie,

If it had been typical mass-produced pisswater, they would have starved. Not so with nice, substantial homebrews full of vitamins. :)
reply] In the olden days, sailing ships carried ale for it's nutritional value. They didn't know what vitamins were, but real ales are loaded with Vitamin B. As to what to buy for a "case of beer", some people don't wanna drink less than Sierra Nevada or Guinness. Others think they're being poisoned if there's more flavor than a Bud Lite. I'll usually go the middle course and try to get some Coronas and a few limes to go with it, it seems to keep eveyone happy, after all they ARE getting free beer.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Beer has 3 enemies: Light, heat, and time.

The first two are the real reasons we drink after sunset. It has nothing to do with FAA/FARs/BSRs - the beer is just better in the dark.

The best protection from light is a dark brown bottle.

No, the best protection from light is to drink in the dark!!

The best way to get a good beer is to have it soon after it left the brewery.

I think the best way to get a good beer is to be really thirsty.

But what do I know - I just drink it.

I'm from Canada! Isn't that weird, eh?

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

just like Fosters in Australia, no one in Holland drinks Heinekein

Mmmmm, yeah they do, but it does taste different, there is no doubt about that. I am not a big fan of Heineken here in North America, but certianly like it when I am in Holland.

Currently Heineken has been bumped of the first spot on the imported beer list. Which beer is no 1 now?

Beck would be my guess..

yes people DO drink Heine in Holland, just like people drink Shilitz here..but its sorta silly when there is SO MUCH better beer available..

I drank Heine all the time..until i smelled the canal water they make it with..but with all the great micro beers around in the PNW i cant recall the last time i even had an import...

Beer has 3 enemies: Light, heat, and time.

The first two are the real reasons we drink after sunset. It has nothing to do with FAA/FARs/BSRs - the beer is just better in the dark.

actually, there are no rules about drinking during the day, it's up to the individual dz - the rule is that you can not appear to be intoxicated & skydive - this per my dzo.

No, the best protection from light is to drink in the dark!!

or just drink faster in the daylight ;)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Bravo for the guy who bought Sierra Nevada Pale Ale... Thats god's gift to beer fer sure.. anything else is just in bad taste

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

does it release beer if you find a greeny post that forgot to make a link clicky:)

>Out there somewhere -- Wendy Faulkner maybe? -- there was a beer rules
>rule book.

http://www.eco.utexas.edu/Homepages/Staff/Faulkner/skydive/beer_rules.html

>I believe NCB numbers were issued once uppon a time

Yep, I believe I'm NCB#17

-bill von

ill help you http://www.eco.utexas.edu/Homepages/Staff/Faulkner/skydive/beer_rules.html
:ph34r::D;)ill take it as a personal attack if you banner me from the forum now:ph34r::DB|

And for not hijacking the tread,which beer should it be?:)
by the way i drink Tuborg/Carlsberg,but i dont think my vote count as my gf works at Carlsberg brewery,and i that way get free beerB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber