Zeemax

Week end jump numbers... 7/8 June...

1 Radio controled airplane built:0:0

Weather sucked ass...Built an RC airplane. Have not flown one in 10 years or so. Only got one flight in Sunday, then on the second flight it started to rain.

I did coach in the tunnel for 30 min Friday night, flew an hour with my team Sunday night, and will fly anothet hr tonight.

So 2.5 hrs of tunnel, not bad.

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

0:6:1

0 - SO had to work, so no dropzone lovin'.

6 - did 2 on Saturday, and 4 on Sunday. Broke the 500 mark with a hop n pop (damn weather.)

1 - case owed for breaking 500.

I'm gonna hold off on the case until the weather improves and more people come out to jump.

1 new piercing :2:1

got a new piercing.. i'll let ya ask me where it's at:P.... 2 fun jumps with some newer jumpers just mesing around and a case for being the first from my dz to ride the beacon at the dz:)....... fun weekend......... next weekend should be better.... can we say jumps from 21k agl.....(25k msl)...... bring on the o2.......:ph34r::P:)

stage 7 baby

you make it sound like your in a 12 step program....."hello, i'm suz, i'm a skydiver"......... congrats..... keep up the good work..... and start saving to come to world freefal convention next year......wait forget that, save to come live here in the u.s.... we need more skychicks here...........i'll save you a place in my harem......

Oh yeah, raft dive! Maybe we can get some nekid FF skygoddesses to join in...>:(

Hmmmmmmm...good idea. I bet Pablo can convence them to join.

C'mon, Perky! Have you no powers of persuasion of your own? I am so thoroughly disappointed, that I am contemplating not going. (yeah right!)

0:6:2
8 jumps in spite of shit weather for half of each day. 6 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday
I feel satisfied.

0:7:0

At the DZ all weekend for the Casa boogie. Weather wasn't great until Sunday, but still managed to get in 7 Casa loads.

Brought a case that was owed for balloon jumps the previous month.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

0:(:7:1

7 jumps at 2 different DZs. 1 case of beer owed for beer line violation. I didn't know the rules, I was just following everybody else. Except everybody else on that load has 1000+ jumps at least, they're allowed to land there
I got nuthin

0:3:1

Case was for first jump in NorCal. I only fessed up a 12 of Heineken but I'll fix that next time I'm out! Did a couple 2 ways with Deuce and one "300th" jump with Elena and the Byron crew for her 300th. Almost got "Joeyed" by a carving head downer but luckily my Free Fly Kung Fu is strong! Damn Bomb Squad!!!B| Met Cornholio who didn't get to do his 200th because of the HOWLING 25-30 MPH winds and the Lummy was there too! Thanks for the ride back and forth JP. We'll see ya next time I get a chance!

1,000 beers drank (My felt like it anyway on Sunday) : 14 jumps : No beer owed...

Mostly workin my tush off this weekend. Good AFF particularly one really fun level 3 with Titaniumlegs on main side. Did my 2000th jump early Sunday morning by doing a tandem. Oh a special note: Congrats to Phlip who passed his AFF Instructor Certification at Davis this weekend. Right on Brother!! A noice 13 way tracking dive to finish the weekend. nice to finally get in on a jump with Chopchop... Overall pleasant summer weekend.

On Staurday night we found out about Roger. We had a moment of silence in his honor... Followed by many beers being toasted and tipped for that matter. As long as we have as much love as we seem to have for eachother and continue to our sport, our passion, our hobby, whatever you call skydiving will endure these sad tests...

~Peace~

[reply
C'mon, Perky! Have you no powers of persuasion of your own? I am so thoroughly disappointed, that I am contemplating not going. (yeah right!)

I just figured Pablo would have an easier time convencing you since he knows you better.....but you have challenged me to get you as one of the attentants on my 100th now. clothing is optional for you.B|
Hey there, how you doing, want go for a boat ride?.;)

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom