Crashez

Hey ladies... What ya think!

Recently a user named Vandamme entered the forums and made reference to someone’s looks. Vandamme very well knew that I know who he is, and decided to publicly bash me. To quote what he said

vandamme Newbie (Full Profile) May 19, 2003, 3:59 PM Post #9 of 19 (99 views) Re: [Michele] attractive woman - ugly man - NEW [In reply to] Quote | Reply

but when the woman looks like a mix between michele phifere and meg ryan and the man is a mix between a gorilla's ass and a head like a bulldog and a mouth like a hippo and the body of miss piggy, it just don't make know sense! and no, im not jealous, just sick to my stomach. *I usualy post under another name.* but this couple should be in believe it or not.

Could that other name be CrashNFly!?! Can we say BUSTED Troll!!!!

So let me know what you think ladies. Do I look like a cross between King Kong and Miss Piggy? Maybe Mr. Vandamme should quit worrying so much about me, and go back to school for some English lessons.

Thanks,
Todd
A.K.A. FlyNCrash
AIN'T IT COOL!!! ~~ John in broken arrow ~~

Freeflytodd.jpg

Welcome Todd nice to see you on here!! :)
edit: oh ya i think you look like a mix between a homeless guy and a dumpster diver!:D:D:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Welcome Todd nice to see you on here!! :)

Well why thank you... Lets just say I am on a Quest. Wait wasn't that a VanDamme movie? Wait no... Couldn't be... ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Thanks again,
Todd

he doesn't he is stalking a member of the boards(Ex), how fucking pathetic is that?!

Could that other name be CrashNFly!?! Can we say BUSTED Troll!!!!

Damn I had just pm'd this same guy.... I work for bellsouth and it seemed odd that this person was using so many names.......

Why not just own up and say who you are????

Where do you skydive at?

Hi....well it sounds as if this guy has some problems....geez....where does he even skydive at?????

Skydive? I will gladly throw him out of an airplane. Maybe he should answer that question. I always wanted to see a flying troll! ;)

I always wanted to see a flying troll! ;)

you havn't seen me try to sitfly have you?!:D:D:P

2 thumbs up here...I think you're nice looking. It is such ashame that freaks have to ruin our chat area for us!

We had a simialr incident on the mommy board I post on. This girl begun posting with us in the first weeks of her "pregnancy" kept along with eventually posting pictures of the baby ya ya ya and right before the one year birthdays began to come around we find out that this person was hoax, no baby, no fiance in med school, nothing....why go to that extrme to lie? It really freaked us out, especially since she kept at for so long, and we were all fooled. Honesty has always been one of my biggest priorities in life and that just really freaked me out! There are some strange people out there, it ashame, it would be nice if we could first trust and then not trust if need be, but now in order to be safe one must not trust at first and the trust be earned...

Let's all play nicely shall we?
My Mothers always said..."If you don't have something nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all"
Keep it in PM folks.
Well then there's Clay.....and his sheep:P

Playing nicely is something that Todd is aquired to the post he made was by no means a mean or lashing out at someone....he's just tring to make it known that the people here need to concentrate on the community and not what peoples looks are.....everyones beauty is within and he's beauty shines very bright....

Yes he is a friend of mine that I've known since 1985.....he is a good person and should not be put down by people that has no idea who he is.....I will no longer contribute to this thread because it will only cause unknown conflict and cause trouble.

Todd you are a very outshining person that will be my best friend for life....Thank you for all your patience with me and I will always luv;);) you lots:)

So let me know what you think ladies. Do I look like a cross between King Kong and Miss Piggy?

Thanks,
Todd
A.K.A. FlyNCrash

If your tongue was a little longer....oh wait I'm married, I'm not supose to say those things. But I know a girl...;)

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

In the looks department you are just fine, but it's personality that matters. I want someone that can make me laugh so hard that I have to start wearing Depends undergarments.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

In the looks department you are just fine, but it's personality that matters. I want someone that can make me laugh so hard that I have to start wearing Depends undergarments.

I know juat a person like that .....but unfortunately I can't give out his name its a secret:):)

Let's all play nicely shall we?
My Mothers always said..."If you don't have something nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all"
Keep it in PM folks.
Well then there's Clay.....and his sheep:P

Well.... I promise I am not bashing anyone. I was just asking an honest question. Informing others of my thoughts. And joining the forums, as requested by close friends. If I stepped on any rules. Then I promise that was not my intentions. As for taking to PM. I doubt the person in question would dare do that. Thank you for your comments. :ph34r:
Todd

Hi....well it sounds as if this guy has some problems....geez....where does he even skydive at?????

Skydive? I will gladly throw him out of an airplane. Maybe he should answer that question. I always wanted to see a flying troll! ;)

You can throw me out of an airplane, long as I got a parachute and it doesnt cost me anything...throw away!!!

I actually think he's a cutie....looking at his name and all I even remember this person.He's a cutie through and through....he's kinda a quite person.but boy when he gets to know you he can talk your ears off.I was actually married when we met.He was training in Arkansas.I don't think he remembers me that well.He jumped with my Husband alot there.Glad to see he's still jumping. Here is picture my husband took of him back in Arkansas under his triathalon 175. Man he use to rock un that canopy!!!

toddcanopy.jpg