DropZoneDick

Deep thoughts

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

:D Whenever a kid asks me why it rains, I think it's kinda cute to tell them it's God crying. When they ask why God is crying, I think it's cute to tell them, "Probably because of something you did."
:ph34r:
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

Think about this one......
sds
=========Shaun ==========

It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire.

I told my little brother one day that I would take him to Disneyland. He was so excited. Instead, I thought it would be fun to take him to an old burned down barn, and tell him Disneyland burned down. He cried and cried, but I knew he was laughing inside.

I would have taken him to the real Disneyland, but it was getting late, so I took him home...

My wife is hotter than your wife.