sunnydee123

LOOKING IN FL...???

I'm not going for the boys!

I just looked at their website. I take it that if you're not going there for the young AggieDave, then you must be heading there for the women's big-way freefly camp? LOL ... :)

PS: Watch out for the Pablito character. He'll charm you to death if you're not careful.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

ARRGG, Roomates suck!! I feel your pain.

mine did basically the same thing. eccept he just said "i cant afford the rent, so I wont stay here" but he hasnt got any of his shit out. Anyone want to buy a bunch of dirty cloths, a DVD player, sterio or other random stuff, (I am keeping all the guns)

ps,
are you ready for Aggieland? it is comming soon!!!B|;):ph34r::):o

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

You can take video if you find me a nice reliable roommate......

Deal?

I've been thinking about opening an office up there. Hmmm.... >:(>:(

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

those two names sound familiar - I am meeting up with skymama Friday night and then will be there ready to learn Saturday.

Actually, I think we'll try and find Stacy and Galen at the dz on Friday night and eat some chow with them, if that's ok with you. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This coast is pretty damn sweet (gulf coast). We have the most gorgeous sunsets. We do have old people though but they leave around Easter. I'm also about 90 minutes from Skydive City. Sebastian does have a better view at altitude/freefall though.

Respect the Dolphin

Why would anyone want to live in Florida? Florida sucks. Florida is full of hicks. Actually, worse than hicks, they are swamp dwellers. Swamp dwellers are a lower life form of humanity.

Oh my gosh, that is sooo mean, but it made me LOL! :D You don't mince any words. I myself have heard the same thing about Florida, but everyone's tastes/likes are different.

Of course, I personally am thankful that I live in S. California. Tad & I will see you in a couple of days. :)

i knew galen and stacy were going to deland this weekend for canopy class, but sunny and skymama in same class? and skymama we were talking about me going up there soon for some lessons when all of us were hanging out at zhills the day I met my post....

Well, I plan on being up there very soon to meet scott and work on my canopy skills....see ya soon.

what else can I entise people with....

With that sexy blonde hair and those gorgeous eyes...gee, I wonder...B|

I was living in West Palm Beach 1.5 years ago for 5 mo working contract with IBM, sure wish I wouldve known you then! Always wanted to do that again, but, aint quittin' my job.

Why would anyone want to live in Florida? Florida sucks.

Yes, I agree Ronnie, I lived in Florida for 2 lousy years. Sunny should move to the REAL sunshine state, Arizona. It's gonna be sunny with a (mexican) HIGH of 106 this weekend! And I need a roomate, too!