snowcrash75

Cypres2 pricing?

Anyone know of the best pricing on new Cypres2s? Trolling around the interweb so far I've found the Skydive Store is selling them for $1425...I need 2, so I'm trying to get the best price I can. If anyone knows a cheaper spot, please holler.

Yes, I know that looking around at classifieds will eventually yield a deal on a used one, but I've been looking for about a month and nothing fantastic has popped up, so I'm just going to bite the bullet and go new.

Yes, I know that looking around at classifieds will eventually yield a deal on a used one, but I've been looking for about a month and nothing fantastic has popped up, so I'm just going to bite the bullet and go new.

Used units with a lower price tag can still cost more per year to own after the discount when it isn't enough to offset the reduction in time remaining on the lifetime and maintenance cycles (plus batteries for original units).

SHAMELESS PLUG :)
For those of you who are searching but keep running into a wait, I got two units from Don Mayer's shop at Pepperell, DOM 10/11 and 12/11 in less than 2 weeks for $1425 per, and $15 shipping.
I called a few shops that all told me they were 8-10 weeks backordered, but Don must be building these himself in the back room or something, cause he doesn't seem to be effected ;) Give him a ring.