Jib

Raw Fish

unagi.... YUM YUM.....

and I don't agree with the otherposters assumption that it's a Japanese conpsiracy to kill us. (Yeah, I know, a lefty disputing a perfectly good conspiracy theory, who'da thunk..)

The Japanese are all too busy killing thierselves to be worried about us...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Tuna is my favorite, and "as long as it has flying fish eggs" also applies -- heck, they all do but the last one. I think I'll have some for dinner tonight:)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

all of it except Uni and Nato (stinky beans) lived in the land of the rising sun for 3 years, and frankly I miss the cuisine.... not a good noodle shop for 10,000 miles.....

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

and frankly I miss the cuisine.... not a good noodle shop for 10,000 miles.....

Yeah and I don't understand why. Actually I know some really good Japanese noodle shops (ramen & soba) in Boston and Cambridge, MA. But I don't understand why they haven't caught on in the rest of the country.
I mean, American college students eat that dried crap that comes in the styrofoam containers. They would certainly enjoy the real thing.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Unagi is good. Saba is probably my favorite but I have to give shouts out to Hamachi, Toro, and mirugai as well...

Wow, this thread makes me want to go out to sushi. I really ought to be jumping with that money instead!!
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Yes, I firmly believe that God created the sea urchin with 4-inch spikes on the outside so you wouldn't get one in your mouth even by ACCIDENT. ;) If we were meant to eat sea urchins they would have been miracled into our stomach so we wouldn't have to taste them.

I'm with you - Uni and Nato are pretty sick, just about everything else is very nice. Although I'm not a huge fan of sea cucumber either - I think they taste exactly like you would expect a giant slug to taste like. :S
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I had to laugh when I found out that we are having a sushi night at The American Boogie. You'd never find that down here in the south, it's BBQ or nuthin'. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Come on skymama, it's all about the sushi. I'm from SC, there are plenty of sushi places around. Though you're right don't think I've been to many social gatherings where sushi was served down here, mostly BBQ. Which is really good too :)
(edited: added in a real smiley face instead of a :) )

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."