wisdom62

Infinity Mesh Back pad Yes or No? Color?

Does the Mesh Back pad add comfort to the rig? Is it similar other rigs "foam back pads"

I noticed on the order form it only comes in black. I want to do an all charcoal rig so seeing if I really need or want the Mesh Back pad.

Also, Does anyone know if the pilot chute pocket is only black or is there color choices? The website doesn't color this part of the rig and leaves it black.

Thanks for the help. I'm going to call Velocity on Monday so if no one responds, I'll respond with answers so everyone can search this topic.

Thanks,
Josh

Yes, the mesh is nice. It gives a little bit of room between the foam and your back and allows a bit of airflow in there. It's nice on hot days.

The black goes nice with the charcoal. I have a lot of charcoal on mine, and the black leg and backpads don't stand out a lot (and you can't really see them when it's on anyway).

I think the p/c pocket is the same as the bottom flap, but I could be wrong. Mine is black, but so is the bottom flap. You might take a look through the "Post Your Infinity" thread to see what's there.

I had a really good experience with ordering last year (about this time too). They answered calls and e-mails reasonably quickly, although I wouldn't expect answers on Superbowl Sunday. ;)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hey Josh,

The mesh backpad is pretty comfortable and lets the air breathe to your back. If you check Mesh, you will receive a black mesh backpad and mesh on the inside of your legstraps as well.

As far as a pilot chute, you can pick a custom color at no extra charge to you. When using the designer, use a pc/internet explorer adn click on the designer. It may prompt you to dowload a viewpoint media player, please click download.

Along the bottom, you can click on options, canopies, measurements, etc. Under the options tab, you can pick the color of your pilot chute and hackey.

Hope this helps!

Warm Regards,

Gail Lovelace
Velocity Sports Equipment
www.velocityrigs.com
www.facebook.com/infinityrigs