Belgium
Thailand
USA
Canada
NZ
Czech Republic
B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Scotland IS a separate country from England Tonto, we have different laws, different money, different football (don't mention the damn rugby) teams, even our own government.....
Hell, even the people are different.B|
Besides, it looks good on the list of countries I've jumped in......
Never jumped in Wales though.....;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Groundskeeper Wullie blethered :

Scotland IS a separate country from England Tonto, we have different laws, different money, different football (don't mention the damn rugby) teams, even our own government.....
Hell, even the people are different.

In your case, very different. :P

By your reasoning, I want to change USA to Florida and California - most of what you blethered on about applies there too. B|

"I want to change USA to Florida and California - most of what you blethered on about applies there too"

What Floridian dollars look different to Californian dollars? Texan dollars are not accepted in Utah?

I'm not going to start on Canada, there's no point in talking about Canadian dollars........:P
--------------------

What is the diffence in value between a Scottish pound and a regular pound then? Absolutely fuckall, it is just cosmetic - to appease you into thinking you aren't ruled by the English, just like having your own "parliament".

I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any fucking difference.

Renton, Trainspotting

Aaaah, I was having a shit day but a bit of Nac bashing makes it all better. :)

What is the diffence in value between a Scottish pound and a regular pound then? Absolutely fuckall, it is just cosmetic - to appease you into thinking you aren't ruled by the English, just like having your own "parliament".

Teehee! B|
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

Oh not you too.....:)
So Kream poof, tell me why our legal systems are different, huh?
Whats the English equivalent of a procurator fiscal?
And can you tell me whats on the back of a Scottish tenner? You have 3 of them to choose from.
And just you try and pay for your Kebab with a Scottish 20 in Harrow....You'll be lucky.
You'll have to use 1 pound notes....Oh damnit they are not legal tender there.
And that hideous poll tax, why was it introduced in Scotland first? If we are one nation the same laws should apply.....

Och ah tell yiz, yer gettin' ma beard in twist wie yer sooth o ra boarder blethering, ya big soft would be sassenach ye.....
--------------------

So Kream poof, tell me why our legal systems are different, huh?

Because bestiality is prevalent in Scotland but not in England?

Whats the English equivalent of a procurator fiscal?

An education?

And can you tell me whats on the back of a Scottish tenner? You have 3 of them to choose from.

How the fuck is anybody is supposed to know, it is not as if a Scotsman is ever going to take one out of his wallet... ;)

Oh, and you can thank the English for your job too, if it wasn't for them the Americans would probably have to bankroll your oil industry.

B| [skreamer last seen running from irate Groundskeeper Wullie shouting 'Diplometik Immoooooonity, Diplometik Immoooooonity']

"Oh, and you can thank the English for your job too, if it wasn't for them the Americans would probably have to bankroll your oil industry. "

I work for Americans, they pay better than British or South African companies.
Speaking of banks, it was a Scotsman who founded the Bank of England...

Oooch see you yer daein this oan purrrpose, gettin ma Braw National Pride hackles up....
Yeah horrid wee Manuka ye.....
--------------------

I've been lucky to have the opportunity to jump in the following places.
Bali/Lombok Indonesia (Boogie in Bali '91)
Guam
Rock Islands of Palau (three different islands)
Tinian Island (What is Tinian famous for?)
Turku, Finland
Spa, Belgium
Someplace in Southern Germany

I made it to a dz in the following countries but weather or work didn't allow us to jump and I haven't had the opportunity to go back yet.
Japan
France
Holland

Made jumps in the following US states...
Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin.