jumprunner

Urinals in Mens restrooms...

Not to hijack this thread or anything...but I went into the men's room at work yesterday and noticed there were 2 sets of feet in one stall.[:/] I just quietly turned around and went to a different bathroom.

Now back to the original conversation........

Chris

Not to hijack this thread or anything...but I went into the men's room at work yesterday and noticed there were 2 sets of feet in one stall.[:/] I just quietly turned around and went to a different bathroom.

Now back to the original conversation........

Chris

At work???? Not too many things would freak me out, but that one would. It could be worse, what if one pair of those feet belonged to your boss?

Start looking for another job...

guys, when taking a piss...ARCH!!

reply]

Maybe we'll just have to sign guys off when they're qualified, until then they have to suit in the stalls like the ladies....

By the way, why does this remind me of Jack Nicholson in "About Schmidt" ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Then FLUSH! If you're afraid to touch the handle, wash your hands after!!!! I don't want your pee splashing on me!

(That's for a particular a**hole in our office who routinely doesn't flush. How do I know? I used the urinal after him a couple times. By the way, dickweed, you need to drink more water - your urine is way too orange.)

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

there were 2 sets of feet in one stall.

Was it one set of bigger feet and one set of little feet? Could have been parent/child....otherwise someone was gettin it on in the john;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

I was in a men's washroom once (don't ask :$) and there was deliberate grafiti painted on the walls. There was a line on the floor about 3 feet back from the urinal and writing on the wall that said "3 point shot". Too funny. ;)

Tee

I appreciate good graffiti. It gives you something to read while you're standing/sitting there. Most graffiti sucks, but occasionally you come across some real gems. There's the Cats Eye Pub in Fells Point in Baltimore, where the men's room graffiti was done in calligraphy by someone with a lot of time.

If I had the dick of a stallion
And the balls of a red-ass baboon
I'd stand on the edge of Grand Canyon
And bunghole the Man-in-the Moon

There were others as well....
--------------------------
Graffiti over mirror in ladies room: "You're too good for him."
Graffiti over mirror in mens room: "No wonder you always go home alone."
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for the Girls.
The average DZ toilet is pretty disgusting. Having to peel your jumpsuit off must be a risky business.
Maybe girls jumpsuits should have a zipper that goes alll the way down and around to your butt.
By God I'm a genius! But I guess someone has thought of that before. Probably a Frenchmen.
Have they bombed any atolls lately? Maybe they could call it the Iran/Iraq. You know... Divided and in between is just a.....

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

My boyfriend said I needed to lose weight, so I dumped him. I figured that was 170 lbs right there.

* Women's restroom, Murphy's Pub, Champaign, IL

If you voted for Bush in the last election, you can't take a dump here. Your asshole is in Washington.

:D:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Was it one set of bigger feet and one set of little feet? Could have been parent/child....otherwise someone was gettin it on in the john

Well I didn't stick around, but I can tell you that they were both adult and both appeared to be male sneakers.

Chris

Im getting so sick and tired of having to step over this mess on the floor of every urinal...

I just got back from the movies to find that some WONDER took a shit in the urinal and flooded it over.>:(