aerialcameraman

which go pro glove?

Preface: I'm biased because I'm a manufacturer (funjump.com).

That said, here's why I think mine are the best for tandem hc: Low profile for minimal snag hazard. Wedge shaped to improve aerodynamics. Try pushing a big plastic block through the air to create smooth video. Easy access to the SD card slot and power input. The only glove that provides lens protectors for your cam(s).

Do you have any questions/concerns about my gloves?

Chris

Have you had any problems with the button snap ever coming undone or snagged on anything? That was my only concern but it sounds as people really like this glove. When I do tandems if I wear gloves its a med. But thats only when its colder outside. During warmer months i don't use gloves at all. Should I get the med?

Have you had any problems with the button snap ever coming undone or snagged on anything? That was my only concern but it sounds as people really like this glove. When I do tandems if I wear gloves its a med. But thats only when its colder outside. During warmer months i don't use gloves at all. Should I get the med?

I've never seen a snap come undone, and it'd be difficult to catch anything on it. Med should fit you well, as long as the gloves are like Mechanix/Neumann style... if you wear thicker gloves then I'd go for a Large.

Chris