jumperlex

Buying used audible from dz.com?

Hi there,

I'm thinking of buying a used audible from dz.com. Anyone have advice on what to look/ask for when buying a used audible? Any pitfalls of buying one used? If I get a ProTrack, for instance, can I clear the memory?

I've always been in the habit of buying gear new when possible, so I don't have much experience on what to look for in used gear (especially in online ads).

Thanks for any advice!

Hi there,

I'm thinking of buying a used audible from dz.com. Anyone have advice on what to look/ask for when buying a used audible? Any pitfalls of buying one used? If I get a ProTrack, for instance, can I clear the memory?

I've always been in the habit of buying gear new when possible, so I don't have much experience on what to look for in used gear (especially in online ads).

Thanks for any advice!

Yes, you can clear the memory.

Ask for good close up pics all around so you can better see the physical condition. You should get a pic with the unit on, to verify that it functions at least to that extent, showing the data from the last jump - you can see when it was last used. Check out the person's profile, some judgement can be made on the amount of risk you'll take with that data, including checking out posts that person might have made.

I've sold 2 different digital visual/audible altis, and bought 3.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I tried to PM you this, but your account is not setup for PM's.

Let me know what you are looking for. I have multiple Audibles for Sale.

Pro Dytter, Pro Track, and Neptune. Also, other used gear if you are just getting started. I buy and sell alot of gear, and help mentor new jumpers getting into rigs, helmets, etc.

Bryan Cavage
bryan . cavage at gmail . com
Bryan Cavage, D-19100
AFF I, Tandem I, Vidiot
http://www.dropzonesolutions.com
-Social Media Consultant and Skydiving Gear Guru