Viking

Best Wishs to Mouth..........

I just got home from visiting with mouth. A group of us went to thorton winery for dinner. Had a WONDERFUL dinner!! Then while we are all sitting around chatting, Lisa's cell phone rings. She motions the wants to get out. So i slide out and she goes outside with a very worried look on her face. When i go to check on her she lets me know that her grandma passed away.:(:(:(:( I have never wanted to cry for someone else more than right then when i gave her a hug and tried my best to comfort her.

The rest of the night was spent on various cell phones trying to get her a flight back to the east coast. We finally got her a flight out at 12:30pm tommorrow/today depending on when you read this. God speed Lisa be strong you know everyone here loves you. (((((((((hugs)))))))))))
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Lisa,

It was so good to see you last night and I'm so sorry for your loss. Your grandmother sounds like she was so very special and she raised you well. Her spirit lives on in you and in your youngest 'mouth'. 3 generations of spirit.

We love you, girl. Look at those pictures we took with your camera last night and remember. Call or write anytime.

Lori

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Lisa girl,

I know how upset you were when she first went in the hospital and I'm so sorry for your loss.

You have my condolences, support, and my shoulders whenever you need them.

I'm thinking of you in these sad times.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about this! :(

<><><><><>vibes<><><><><>

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

you know. this may not be the right time to bring this up but I remember when Lisa's daughter was trying out for the cheerleading team and all the good vibes we sent. Lisa said she would print it out and show it to her I hope we can help bring you a little comfort this time lisa.

they may just be words but you know we love ya!:)
My photos

My Videos