jenette

Full face helmet with shell and liner options.

So, I've been jumping a Z1 med I think.. I have a 22 inch head.

Got me some dreadlock extensions, now my head is 24inchs. You can imagine my helmet is painfully snug.

So question is. What brands of full face have liner options that I can accommodate my new big head (lol) but could be downsized if I ever decide to remove the locks.

Cheers.:ph34r:
www.exoticbodypiercing.com.au

So, I've been jumping a Z1 med I think.. I have a 22 inch head.

Got me some dreadlock extensions, now my head is 24inchs. You can imagine my helmet is painfully snug.

So question is. What brands of full face have liner options that I can accommodate my new big head (lol) but could be downsized if I ever decide to remove the locks.

Cheers.:ph34r:

Get a Cookie G3 Nette, the liners are changeable, and the vision exceptional
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Cookie is out of my price range new and there aren't really any secondhand G2 or G3 floating around. I like full face for FS. [:/]

Well you're gunna be SOOL, if you put stipulations on what you want then you narrow your market field.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?