redshift

Skydiving / flying jokes

Pilot goes to the doctor, says he's not feeling too well. Doctor checks him out, can't find anything wrong. "Hmm", he says, "let's see... when was the last time you had sex?" Pilot thinks for a second, then says, "uh, I'd say about nineteen forty five". Doctor says, "My god man, that's terrible!" Pilot looks at his watch and says, "Well, gee, it's not THAT bad... it's only twenty fifteen right now!"

Two guys are out for a sunday drive and they come across a sign that says "learn to skydive, only $50.". One guy looks at his buddy and says "hey man lets try it!", his bud says "NO WAY!", he says "AW c'mon it'll be fun!", his bud "tell ya what I'll drop ya off and I'll be at the bar in the last town we passed, c'mon back and tell me all about it", he says " all right,Screw you!". So he goes down and pays his $$$ and takes the class. After lunch they all climb in the plane and off they go. They get to altitude and open the door, a chicka jumps , then a guy and now its his turn , he looks out the door and says "!!!NO WAY!!!" and the jumpmaster says "you have to jump!", he says"F--K YOU!", the jumpmaster with a evil grin says " you don't understand, either you jump or I get to butt f--k you>:("... Later on he's back at the bar telling his buddy about this and his bud says "well, did ya jump?" and he says " wwwell... A little at first:o":D

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868