mirage62

Scotty Carbone is a parking lot NAZI!

It's always sad when the great ones go down.....

Picture the following. After a great day of 16 ways at wonderful Cedertown several of us had drifted out to the parking lot to have a few cold ones. Out comes the party man himself-Scotty Carbone. Image our surprise when he scolds us for drinking in the parking lot.

If it wasn't so sad it would have been funny.

We thought about it, and wonder how the old Scotty would have handled this situation. Took a vote, and beat his sorry ass. We were going to kill him and would have but we like his wife and we need the food he cooks.

Later that night we figured it out. Tammi has been abusing Scotty and he is having a mental break down. The more we thought about it the more we realized that was a good thing.

So here's to Scotty may he patrol the parking lot carefully every evening.

The world will never be the same-it's the end of an area.

Fortson Rumble
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

It's always sad when the great ones go down.....

That's not what SHE SAID ....
BAHWAHHHH (or as Tami says *smooch)

Seriously, Scotty has always been about following the DZ rules. He might not always like the DZ rules, but he's always respected them.

*cough*

We were going to kill him and would have but we like his wife and we need the food he cooks.

<<>>
First of all Mr. Fortson lets make a correction here. Exactly who was doing the cooking all weekend while the parking lot nazi himself was skydiving ALL DAY????? That would be me, poor little injured wifey- poo!!!

Tammi has been abusing Scotty and he is having a mental break down.

<<>>
Although I really like you guys too, if I am not back in the air next time you are here and you keep my parking lot screaming nazi up in the air having fun and not working........lets just say this "you think I have pushed Scotty over the edge because of abuse...just wait till I get a hold of you!!!! And by the way, Scotty will be checking EVERYONES Rig for reserve dates starting THIS WEEKEND :o

Anyhoo...must get back to the trailer to let Scotty out ""hee-hee""

PAULA ---- I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXO
<>

You know, I should have mentioned that scotty was jumping everyload with us while his wonderful wife worked.

Scotty checking reserved dates......can he read?

damn it just gets worse and worse.

I see the thread got moved my bad - did scotty turn me in.

Fortson "I'm not drinking anymore" Rumble
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Out comes the party man himself-Scotty Carbone. Image our surprise when he scolds us for drinking in the parking lot

<< Checks calendar to make sure it isn't April 1 >>

Huh. How 'bout that. :S

Hey you two! Drop me a PM and let me know what's up (other than Scotty, from the sound of things)!

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I thought that hat had worn out a long time ago.

Must be resewn with industrial strength thread now.

I believe I was there for the first hybrid Scotty ever did, think spring '01, I could check the film. Orbit Punks, and others, I cant remember.

B| Good shot of my Godfather, he told me not to tell anyone. Reputation, you know. Yet I dont know whose reputation, his or mine...

:S

~AirAnn~