mx19

Triathlon line specs

We are getting a rigger to make up a couple of linesets for a triathlon 120 and a 135 in dacron.

I havent been able to get hold of aerodyne direct for the line specs (lengths etc) and was wondering if anyone had any access to that information?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Max

Is that for the original line configuration or for the 4.0 mod?

There's a slight difference and it makes one helluva big difference on flaring if you connect the line set in the wrong configuration.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

pretty sure they are both ones without the mod... although im not 100% on how to tell the difference

The 4.0 mod has one longer UST than the other three.If it is pre-4.0, all the USTs should be the same length.

It also moves the USTs in one rib toward the center of the canopy.
In other words, if you look at the end rib there should not be a UST attached to it. If it is the 4.0 version that corner just hangs there with nothing attached to it.

BS,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

I'll simplify it even more than Mel did...if there is brake line cascade attached to the outer corner of the tail, it's the original version.

Again, if you have this configuration, the rigger will have to modify the purchased line set ....unless you want it converted. Some people do, some don't. The story is that the Mod 4.0 makes for a better flare. YMMV.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

im not really interested in changing configuration, i have plenty enough flare as it is... so thats not a problem,

also we arent buying a premade lineset the rigger is going to make them as soon as we can get all the lengths and cascade points etc...

aerodyne are closed at the moment i guess so we cant go straight to them unfortunately.

Thanks for your help...