chriswhit

jumpsuit

i need to slow down in free fall. me and my son have about 15 jumps each. we tried to do a 3 way with our coach i fell to fast. my coach said i needed to get a jump suit to slow me down. my weight is 205 and my son weight 145.

Thanks[/rep

Thats awesome, that your willing to pass on with your son ! most dads wouldn't .
P.S. get a new instructorB|

tunnel-time might make you control your fall rate better, even though there is quite a difference between you and your soon weight-wise..

a baggy suit might do the rest, but in this stage of progression you should focus more on learning to actually fly your body than having a suit doing most of it.. less than an hour in the tunnel should help you come a long way achieving more similar fall rates, you breaking more and your son falling faster.. IMHO.

Alex.

Are you 5'2" and 205 or 6'5" and 205? Depending on your exact size will depend on what is the right amount of drag on a suit. A quick thing to do is grab tunnel time and work on fall rate, no matter what you might need to learn to fall slower and tunnel time is a fast way to learn that. They might recommend a baggier suit after some time if your body shape needs it. You just have not provided enough information yet to point you to anything other than tunnel time for assistance.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com