btvr

Demo Strategy

Was wondering what people think about this demo strategy. The situation is this:
I'm planning on getting a new canopy. I have narrowed it down to a Pilot 188 or Safire2 189. Currently jump a triathlon 210(150 jumps on it) loaded around 1.0.
I'm planning a trip to Eloy in February and have contacted them about their demo program. But first I want to demo canopies at my current wing load (210 & 209)since changing from 7 cell square to 9 cell and tapered.
Anyway, They don't have a Safire2 209 but a 189. They do have a pilot 210. Now since the plan is to get the 188 or 189, I'm thinking of jumping the pilot 210 first then the 188 and finally the 189.
Thoughts? suggestions?

Not a good idea.

Not just for the canopy sizes, but you'll also be at a new and unfamiliar DZ, doing jumps that are atypical to your normal skydiving. To add to the confusion, you'll be at a DZ that is about 1200ft higher in elevation then the one you normally jump at.

Especially at your stage in skydiving, try to keep the addition of new variables to only one at a time. New demo canopy, downsized, at a DZ with a much higher elevation then you're used to and jumping with new people all on a single jump? Many jumpers before you have been hurt or killed doing similar things.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."