skygal3

I'm losing my mind.

Hey SuzieQ - great time in San Fran thanks! ;) Monterey was awesome!

Now the new cat is hiding under my bed all day and I'm worried about what might be going on under there. Oh shit...
I love cats - I love cats - I love cats - I love cats - I'M GONNA KILL A CAT!!!!!

for you to loss it would you have had to have one to begin with????? me i never worry about my mind, it's one of those things i really don't need.....lol........... just be thankfull you don't ake up one morning and swear your dream was true... then find out it wasn't a dream... that will make ya really freaked out.........

I haven't lost my mind, I just pack it up with my rig at the end of the weekend and leave it there until the next weekend. That stops it getting polluted with stuff like work and money when it needs to concentrate on dive pools, blocks and .... and ..... damn, shoud have left a couple of braincells out. ;)
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

My (now dead) cat used to squat over the (human) toilet if she was caught short and couldn't get out. Weird.

My (still alive - amazingly) new cat is retarded and eats spinach and lettuce as a preference over raw meat. He brings in 'sacrificial' plants, leaves and twigs rather than mice.

Sometimes he jumps at the wall after a shadow and almost knocks himself out.

It's the cats that are mad...not us.