jtval

boobies

alright. ithink soemhow you americans(i can say that now cause im not there) forgot how to read. we(the guys team) gave you the complimentary ass. now the boobs must go on..oh im sorry i mean the show must go on. too paraphrase what cuba gooding jr said.
"SHOW ME THE BOOBIES"
hahaha.
look out, I'm coming through!!!
JT

She is 21 year old stripper, on her way to the East coast to work, and you shoulda heard the guy in the seat on my right - he was laughing so hard he woke her up! He even handed me his camera to get pics of her for himself, but she never fell back asleep! The people behind me were looking at me kinda funny on the way out of the plane, but that's the price of perversion, I guess. ;)

She is 21 year old stripper, on her way to the East coast to work...

very nice, but dude if you talked to her that much why didnt you just say "your fucking gorgeous" or whatever variation fits best "mind if i take your picture?" ?? you'd probably have gotten a much better shot. If shes a stripper and your even remotely charming shes not very likely to to say no, unless of course unconscious women is your perversion in which case bravo :P

Well, the thing is, she is narcoleptic (sp?) She only stayed awake the last 15 minutes. (You can see in one of the pics that she's holding something while she sleeps) Strippers bring out the perv in me anyway, not the gentleman. It's the nature of their work, I guess. I would never date one, but being a popular LOCAL musician, I've had my share of strippers, if you know what I mean ;)

Well, the thing is, she is narcoleptic (sp?) She only stayed awake the last 15 minutes. (You can see in one of the pics that she's holding something while she sleeps) Strippers bring out the perv in me anyway, not the gentleman. It's the nature of their work, I guess. I would never date one, but being a popular LOCAL musician, I've had my share of strippers, if you know what I mean ;)

Dude, she must be coming to DC, wonder what club :)